• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thank crunchie it's Friday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank crunchie it's Friday

Which means tomorrow is the weekend and its extra specially long.

So what is everyone doing?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

I have a family wedding to go to in Cardiff Bay tomorrow, Sunday I'm finishing off the steps out the front and Monday shopping for a new bathroom but as the saying goes happy wife easy life lol
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Sitting in my chair or lying on the sofa - knee is still very swollen. But will see what the surgeon says at 3pm.

What about you?

Comment

Pizza, beer & MMORPG with BGG tonight

Tomorrow Ikea (not my idea of fun but need some storage) but taking a mate & sister who have never been to Ikea & really want to go (nope I don’t get that either)

Sunday making bread / soup / cake, putting the storage together, catch a movie with BGG
        Monday, no plans as of yet but may take a look at the requirements to upgrade my membership of the CIOB

What you up to?
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Nowt planned apart from usual Saturday activities of Market, live jazz, and will spend Sunday making sausages, chorizo, toulouse style and traditional.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Off to Devon, tonight
            Seeing family over the weekend, Dad's 70th birthday BBQ Sunday
            Chilling Monday
            WFH (Devon/Cornwall) Tuesday - Friday.
            Isle of Wight next weekend seeing friends.

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
            Thinking about putting the storage together tonight with BBG

Tomorrow Ikea (not my idea of fun but need some storage) but taking a mate & sister who have never been to Ikea & really want to go (nope I don’t get that either)

Sunday Putting the storage together.
            Monday. Putting the storage together.
            Tuesday. Putting the storage together.
            Wednesday. Throw storage out and buy shed.
            FTFY Have fun.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Flying to Crete for a well deserved holiday.

Comment

Off to see dad tomorrow.

Might tidy my office at some point and go and look for a shed...
                  Bought my bathroom last weekend I suppose we need to get some tiles as well

Comment

Flying to Spain later so having a well earned lie in
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X