• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ooo aarh aarrh arrgh ag

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooo aarh aarrh arrgh ag

There was this Yokel from Zumerrset, right?

one day he became a pirate and whilst he was knocking a silver nail into the mainmast, he hit his thumb

honest

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I assumed your war wound was playing up again.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I assumed your war wound was playing up again.
      I assumed he'd got a wasp in his fozzies.

Comment

Ding dong walla walla bing bong.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Ding dong walla walla bing bong.
          I think I watched that film once.

Comment

I think I watched that film once.
            Sounds like the noise the guy was making from the room next door this morning. That or he has a video of you doing an ironman with a busted knee.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Sounds like the noise the guy was making from the room next door this morning. That or he has a video of you doing an ironman with a busted knee.
              9 days after the op and I am still in more pain than the IM. I am on 3 diclofenac and 8 tramadol a day. lus my anti-depressants. The knee is fine - its the horrendous blood leak I had 8 days ago - THe entire lower leg is black/blue/yellow. Its very tender so I keep waking in the night.

Comment

9 days after the op and I am still in more pain than the IM. I am on 3 diclofenac and 8 tramadol a day. lus my anti-depressants. The knee is fine - its the horrendous blood leak I had 8 days ago - THe entire lower leg is black/blue/yellow. Its very tender so I keep waking in the night.
                Stop whinging.

Look on the bright side. If your leg falls off there's always the Paralympics triathlon.

Comment

That sounds bloody awful BP.

If it drops off, can I have yer slippers ?

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                  X