• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Satanism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satanism

There has been a recent flurry of satanic activity going on around here according to the local rags.

Up in arms about it they are - in one recent ritual, a young horse was dismembered whilst still alive, its eyes gouged out and its entrails, apparently (how do they know?), smeared over the naked body of a young virgin. Of course, the local reaction has been one of outrage.

I, on the other hand, beg to differ. After reading that article only one thought went through my mind.

"I'll have some of that!!!"

Now. How do you get into it? Anyone got any links? Or is it (as I suspect) a case of working my way up through the judiciary to be a high court judge (or some such similar profession)?

Originally posted by zoco View Post
    There has been a recent flurry of satanic activity going on around here according to the local rags.
    Anyone got any links? Or is it (as I suspect) a case of working my way up through the judiciary to be a high court judge (or some such similar profession)?
    Where do you live? Got any links to the articles?

Clearly the local rags have got nothing better to write about.

Have to tried googling? Maybe the national satanic organization has links to the local ones?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Where do you live? Got any links to the articles?

Clearly the local rags have got nothing better to write about.

Have to tried googling? Maybe the national satanic organization has links to the local ones?
      How about this for starters. Doesn't go into the gory details. Unfortunatelt, the Yelverton Argus doesn't have a web presence :

Comment

Although not satanism, some of the precepts of the Raelians look quite interesting

Raelian ethics include striving for world peace, sharing, democracy and nonviolence. Sexuality is also an important part of the Raëlian doctrine
        Topless rights of women: Several Raëlian groups in the United States have organized annual protests, claiming that women should have the same legal right to go topless in public that men enjoy without fear of arrest for indecent exposure. This is known as topfreedom. Some have called this a publicity stunt designed to recruit members. Go Topless Day is their annual event, with women protesting topless except for nipple pasties to avoid arrest. It is held near 26 August, the anniversary of the day women were given the USA right to vote
        According to the book Maitreya by Claude Vorilhon, love involves experiencing different varieties and possibilities that allow one to break habits in order to make life more pleasant and interesting and that it is the only thing which can stop war and injustice that persists in today's world
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Although not satanism, some of the precepts of the Raelians look quite interesting
          World peace, democracy and non violence? Where's the fun in that? Nipple pasties sound fun though

Comment

How about this for starters. Doesn't go into the gory details. Unfortunatelt, the Yelverton Argus doesn't have a web presence :
            I've played cricket against Yelverton. Or Yelvo as we called it, which met with unamused expressions all round. Did we have a lucky escape?

Comment

It's true.

One word - Mordac.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                It's true.

One word - Mordac.

He gave up on that after moving near to Mich and discovering they'd run out of virgins.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X