PDA

View Full Version : My lovely 50th birthday thread

BrilloPad
27th August 2013, 01:35
Soon I am going to be twice divorced, rarely seeing my three children(2 of whom are disabled), penniless, living in a bedsit, hardly able to walk, on anti-depressants but still homicial and suicidal, cutoff from family and friends, a mother living with a violent criminal, and with HMRC trying to make me bankrupt after they introduced retrospecive legislation.

Goodbye.

Alias
27th August 2013, 04:41
:wave:

See ya, nice knowing ya (well sort of in a virtual way)...

mudskipper
27th August 2013, 05:19
er, Happy Birthday? :birthday:

ctdctd
27th August 2013, 05:45
But on the upside, you've got all your pals on CUK :freaky:

Have a :banana: for your birthday as that's what all the top cyclists eat. In fact, have a spare as well :banana:

Dallas
27th August 2013, 06:00
stop navel gazing

get in the pool!

BigRed
27th August 2013, 06:12
Have you thought of a gig on the Jeremy Kyle Show?

Mich the Tester
27th August 2013, 07:07
stop navel gazing

get in the pool!

WDS, you know it's good for you.

Pondlife
27th August 2013, 07:13
Happy B'Day! :banana:

I assume there's :birthday: by the coffee machine?

nomadd
27th August 2013, 07:13
Soon I am going to be twice divorced, rarely seeing my three children(2 of whom are disabled), penniless, living in a bedsit, hardly able to walk, on anti-depressants but still homicial and suicidal, cutoff from family and friends, a mother living with a violent criminal, and with HMRC trying to make me bankrupt after they introduced retrospecive legislation.

Goodbye.
:spel

EDIT: And yes, the big five-oh is depressing. Hit it a few weeks back. Doing a very hilly seven mile run, three times a week has helped me fight the depression of such a birthday enormously.

RedSauce
27th August 2013, 07:16
Boom :banana::banana::banana:

bobspud
27th August 2013, 07:17

Goodbye.

Mate you really are looking at this wrong :( I am sorry to hear that you are about to lose a second marriage but by the time this is all through you will be a free man and by that I mean truly free. Think about it? If you are sat in a bedsit what the hell are HMRC going to take that you have at that point? You are probably at the best time to go and tell them to do a walk and they know that. your wife and the CSA will know they are screwed as once again you are facing bankruptcy and they get to stand BEHIND hector in a queue for money so there goes the screw him for everything card.

You wife(s) will have the houses until you are unable to make the payments but thats not your fault is it? HMRC will find very little that they can confiscate and if you are crippled then you can take what the state offers until you are mentally ready to come back and fight. :hug:

I know a guy that had been epically stupid and managed to not pay HMRC for 5 years (thats anything) not just a few quid. He got off with an IVA because they couldn't make him bankrupt as he would be banned from being a director and unable to support his family. You have a perfect storm. I think its time to go and get hector off your back :yay:

Mich the Tester
27th August 2013, 07:19
No jokes anymore please, just tried to PM BP;

BrilloPad has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Admin/Mod, send him a message to check he's alright would you?

mudskipper
27th August 2013, 07:28
No jokes anymore please, just tried to PM BP;

Admin/Mod, send him a message to check he's alright would you?

He turned off PMs after his last flounce, so that's not a new state.

Hopefully Churchy/CM/Dallas will look out for him and confirm he's OK.

RedSauce
27th August 2013, 07:43
He was last online at 02:55, so will most likely still be asleep.

I am sure he will surface nursing a substantial hangover in a few hours

cailin maith
27th August 2013, 07:45

Goodbye.

Ah Jaysus.......Quit your bitchin'!!

Mrs BP is catholic and therefore a glutton for punishment so she won't divorce you. Plus you are skint, better to keep you around for when you are a super rich contactor again!

Ps - he's ok.

eek
27th August 2013, 07:48
Ah Jaysus.......Quit your bitchin'!!

Mrs BP is catholic and therefore a glutton for punishment so she won't divorce you. Plus you are skint, better to keep you around for when you are a super rich contactor again!

Ps - he's ok.

BP,

Lets keep this simple. Move to wales and spend Sunday's travelling on the steam railways with Baby BP.

Throw all assets in wife's name as you move and then you'll have nowt to worry about apart from trying to find a decent contract anywhere nearby.

PS Happy Birthday Mr Misery guts.

Mich the Tester
27th August 2013, 07:55
BP,

Lets keep this simple. Move to wales and spend Sunday's travelling on the steam railways with Baby BP.

Throw all assets in wife's name as you move and then you'll have nowt to worry about apart from trying to find a decent contract anywhere nearby.

PS Happy Birthday Mr Misery guts.

Oh yeah, almost forgot; happy birthday!

EternalOptimist
27th August 2013, 08:04
But apart from that Mrs Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play ?

:rolleyes:

BrilloPad
6th July 2014, 20:10

Goodbye.

Nearly right. I got the final word wrong.

I still have a job. And my knee got fixed by the operation.

Anyone want to take Mrs BP off my hands? I suppose the only person who might be able to fight her is Churchill - and she would probably beat him up too.

Thank God the children are doing so well. Twins want to be midwife and doctor - they understand I can do little to help them and they will have to work hard. At least I can bung em £20 a week each which keeps em happy.

I think my shrink is doing an amazing job - though I am going to be struck in limbo, waiting on the sword of damaclese, unable to move on, for years and years. He got me to put up with that so top marks to him.

tractor
6th July 2014, 20:30
Nearly right. I got the final word wrong.

I still have a job. And my knee got fixed by the operation.

Anyone want to take Mrs BP off my hands? I suppose the only person who might be able to fight her is Churchill - and she would probably beat him up too.

Thank God the children are doing so well. Twins want to be midwife and doctor - they understand I can do little to help them and they will have to work hard. At least I can bung em £20 a week each which keeps em happy.

I think my shrink is doing an amazing job - though I am going to be struck in limbo, waiting on the sword of damaclese, unable to move on, for years and years. He got me to put up with that so top marks to him.

:spel Damocles

I almost replied to this until I realised you necro'd your own thread from 1934

Tw*t!

BlasterBates
6th July 2014, 21:13
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/party/party0018.gif

SimonMac
6th July 2014, 21:19

Goodbye.

Could be worse, could be a permie like MF

BrilloPad
6th July 2014, 21:25

Or a whiner like Suity. Or a cretin like sas. Or permanent PMT like cojak.

As long as I have a job I will be fine.

Onwards and upwards!

greenlake
6th July 2014, 21:30
Belated happy 50th birthday to you, BP....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/3366161993_1aa20fe539.jpg

BrilloPad
6th July 2014, 21:32
Belated happy 50th birthday to you, BP....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3649/3366161993_1aa20fe539.jpg

Many thanks. You could have just got me socks. Or a sockpuppet.....

MarillionFan
7th July 2014, 07:07

Yes, but I am considerably richer than thou.

norrahe
7th July 2014, 07:12
Belated Happy Birthday BP :hug:

TheFaQQer
7th July 2014, 08:50
hardly able to walk

Might I suggest not trying to run 78 miles after cycling for a few days and swimming too far all in one go.

TestMangler
7th July 2014, 09:07
Cheer up man, things could be worse !

As Stevie wonder said when he got a cheese grater for his birthday, "That is the most violent book I've ever read"

Happy B/Day dude !!

d000hg
7th July 2014, 09:11
Soon I am going to be ... a mother living with a violent criminal;)

BrilloPad
7th July 2014, 09:50
Might I suggest not trying to run 78 miles after cycling for a few days and swimming too far all in one go.

That was the only fun bit! Shame I only managed 7.2 mile swim and 210 mile cycle - but there is next year. They are doing up to a quin - 12 mile swim, 560 mile cycle, 130 mile run.