• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My lovely 50th birthday thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My lovely 50th birthday thread

Soon I am going to be twice divorced, rarely seeing my three children(2 of whom are disabled), penniless, living in a bedsit, hardly able to walk, on anti-depressants but still homicial and suicidal, cutoff from family and friends, a mother living with a violent criminal, and with HMRC trying to make me bankrupt after they introduced retrospecive legislation.

Goodbye.

See ya, nice knowing ya (well sort of in a virtual way)...
    Join IPSE

Comment

er, Happy Birthday?

Comment

But on the upside, you've got all your pals on CUK

Have a for your birthday as that's what all the top cyclists eat. In fact, have a spare as well

Comment

stop navel gazing

get in the pool!

Comment

Have you thought of a gig on the Jeremy Kyle Show?

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
              stop navel gazing

get in the pool!
              WDS, you know it's good for you.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Happy B'Day!

I assume there's by the coffee machine?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Soon I am going to be twice divorced, rarely seeing my three children(2 of whom are disabled), penniless, living in a bedsit, hardly able to walk, on anti-depressants but still homicial and suicidal, cutoff from family and friends, a mother living with a violent criminal, and with HMRC trying to make me bankrupt after they introduced retrospecive legislation.

Goodbye.

EDIT: And yes, the big five-oh is depressing. Hit it a few weeks back. Doing a very hilly seven mile run, three times a week has helped me fight the depression of such a birthday enormously.
                  Last edited by nomadd; 27 August 2013, 07:16.
                  nomadd liked this post

Comment

Boom

Comment

Working...
                    X