PDA

View Full Version : So you are anti-semitic....

Chico
31st July 2006, 15:14
and you call yourself a Christian? No chance. You are as much a christian as Adolf Hitler was!!!

Why Christians should support Israel (http://www.jhm.org/support-israel.asp)

AlfredJPruffock
31st July 2006, 15:17
Chico

Do you know the meaning of the term Semite ?

The answer might surprise you.

Chico
31st July 2006, 15:19
Sem·ite ( P ) Pronunciation Key (smt)
n.
A member of a group of Semitic-speaking peoples of the Near East and northern Africa, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, Hebrews, and Phoenicians.
A Jew.
Bible. A descendant of Shem.

Alfie whats your point?

AtW
31st July 2006, 15:23
Chico why won't you do like you preach and volunteer to serve in Israel's army? Perhaps if you happen to see actual war in its real uglyness you will reassess your views.

Bagpuss
31st July 2006, 15:23
Jews don't believe in Jesus as their saviour, therefore they cannot be saved! and must burn in eternal damnation

Clog II The Avenger
31st July 2006, 15:24
Being Anti-Semitic is not the same as being anti Zionist or anti Israel and none of the aforementioned is the same as being pro Israel and anti Israeli Government policy which I believe is the stance of most people. Jesus was a Jew, so why are you not a Jew?

Unfortunately there are plenty of Israeli Government PR organisations doing their best to win support in these times of Israeli aggression. However there are still a significant amount of Israeli and non Israeli Jews who speak out against the atrocities. Chico, I don’t think you can see beyond you nose.

BobTheCrate
31st July 2006, 15:24
I think Alf's point Chico, is that you're a waffling tosser.

No offence intended.

NickIT
31st July 2006, 15:27
Being Anti-Semitic is not the same as being anti Zionist or anti Israel and none of the aforementioned is the same as being pro Israel and anti Israeli Government policy which I believe is the stance of most people. Jesus was a Jew, so why are you not a Jew?

Unfortunately there are plenty of Israeli Government PR organisations doing their best to win support in these times of Israeli aggression. However there are still a significant amount of Israeli and non Israeli Jews who speak out against the atrocities. Chico, I don’t think you can see beyond you nose.

Completely correct!

If you make any 'bad' comment about Isreal you are considered a Jew Hater.

What a load of rubbish.

Chico
31st July 2006, 15:28
Jews don't believe in Jesus, therefore they cannot be saved!

Check out Sid Roth (http://www.sidroth.org/) and you will be surprised.

Jabberwocky
31st July 2006, 15:28
Chico, the UN is powerless, and Israel is resolute, can you ask your God for a ceasefire ? Or does God support state terrorism ?

AtW
31st July 2006, 15:32
Apparently anything that happens is Allah's will, so, it follows anything Israel does was intended by Allah.

Chico
31st July 2006, 15:36
Apparently anything that happens is Allah's will, so, it follows anything Israel does was intended by Allah.

AtW you may not have noticed but I worship the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob not some made up idol. God has many names however allah is not one of them. :)

AtW
31st July 2006, 15:40
The point Chico is very simple: we have here a few large groups of people who believe their own God is the only one, which means only one group can be correct - its either Allah or your God or other gods. This means that you have as much chance of worshipping wrong God as others, in fact the mere fact that there are so many supposedly unique Gods begs for question - why is yours definately the one?

The Lone Gunman
31st July 2006, 15:40
AtW you may not have noticed but I worship the God of the Bible, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob not some made up idol. God has many names however allah is not one of them. :)I have asked you this before chicken, but you have yet to offer a convincing answer.
Why can't Islam be right? Why can't Christians have misinterpreted the message. Why can't Mohammed be the last messanger of God?

DimPrawn
31st July 2006, 15:41
Because I am the last messenger of god, dumb ass.

gingerjedi
31st July 2006, 15:42
Check out Sid Roth (http://www.sidroth.org/) and you will be surprised.

Sid Roth is a Jewish believer in Jesus as the Messiah. As the host of the Messianic Vision, a nationally syndicated radio, television, and publishing ministry, Sid has been on the cutting edge of Jewish evangelism for more than twenty-five years. He has a hunger for souls and believes the key to worldwide evangelism and the Lord’s return involves going "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16).

Forgive my ignorance but wouldn't that make him a Christian :confused:

Joshua Hallelujah Booker
It de truf lusten to de man! ah lubs de lawd's chosen people. Just dis very day ah buy some Marks & Spencer overrals and six packs o Tesco low fat yoghurt. Praise de lawd!

Mailman
Allah is just God by another name...isnt it?? :confused:

Mailman

Viktor
31st July 2006, 15:44
Chico,

have a look at this:

www.fromisraeltolebanon.info

and after explain to me how this is possible in the Holly Land in our times? I can see you next week painting your messages on Israeli rockets doing all this in the name of God.

The Lone Gunman
31st July 2006, 15:44
The point Chico is very simple: we have here a few large groups of people who believe their own God is the only one, which means only one group can be correct - its either Allah or your God or other gods. This means that you have as much chance of worshipping wrong God as others, in fact the mere fact that there are so many supposedly unique Gods begs for question - why is yours definately the one?You are wrong there TwATy mate. Islam says it is the same god of the christians and the jews, it is just that the christians and the jews are damned for worshipping in the wrong manner much as protestants and catholics differ about christianity. Even the Muslims cant decide between shia and sunny traditions even though Muslims are forbiden from fighting each other.

Chico
31st July 2006, 15:45
Atw, LG - you ask some interesting questions and I would have to point you to the Alpha Course as being a pratical way you can have these type of questions answered. Is there more to life than this? (http://istheremoretolifethanthis.com/)

AtW
31st July 2006, 15:48
Chico - what's your God's view on existance of other beings in this Universe who also have conscience, and presumably soul to save?

sasguru
31st July 2006, 15:49
...have to point you to the Alpha Course as being a pratical way you can have these type of questions answered.

He he. Where've you been you loony bot? Many people have tried to take your job, but none of them were really up to it.
:rollin:

Chico
31st July 2006, 15:53
Sid Roth is a Jewish believer in Jesus as the Messiah. As the host of the Messianic Vision, a nationally syndicated radio, television, and publishing ministry, Sid has been on the cutting edge of Jewish evangelism for more than twenty-five years. He has a hunger for souls and believes the key to worldwide evangelism and the Lord’s return involves going "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16).

Forgive my ignorance but wouldn't that make him a Christian :confused:

Ginger - Was Jesus was a Jew or Christian, the disciples, Paul etc what were they?

Jewish Roots (http://www.sidroth.org/jewishroots_main13.htm)

darmstadt
31st July 2006, 15:55
Ginger - Was Jesus was a Jew or Christian, the disciples, Paul etc what were they?

Man, like you and me. Nothing more, nothing less.

AtW
31st July 2006, 15:55
He he. Where've you been you loony bot? Many people have tried to take your job, but none of them were really up to it. :rollin:

Interesting that in Russia complete looney-village-idiot-types were considered to be Holy Men as they were speaking to God himself.

Chico
31st July 2006, 15:58
Man, like you and me. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jesus, Divine or Da Vinci? (http://www.thetruthaboutdavinci.com/da-vinci-code-or-divine-christ-who-do-you-trust.html)

AlfredJPruffock
31st July 2006, 16:00
Jesus, Divine or Da Vinci? (http://www.thetruthaboutdavinci.com/da-vinci-code-or-divine-christ-who-do-you-trust.html)

What would Jesus have to say about Zionism Chico ?

The Lone Gunman

Jewish Roots (http://www.sidroth.org/jewishroots_main13.htm)You see chicken that is part of the problem isn't it.
Jesus was jewish and he taught that we should follow the religion of his fathers (as well as worshiping god) yet Christianity follows no Jewish traditions at all.
In fact Christianity breaks the ten commandments (which are jewish) by worshipping Jesus, the virgin mary and the cross. So what happened to no other god but me or false idols?

AtW
Existance of Da Vinchi can be proven easily, yet the existance of Christ can't. So who do you believe - imaginary figure that allegedly possessed super-human qualities that can't be reproduced and physically impossible (at the current level of tech that is, certainly at the tech of 2000 years ago) or Da Vinchi whose IQ greatly exceeds that's of Chico?

Chico
31st July 2006, 16:02
Existance of Da Vinchi can be proven easily, yet the existance of Christ can't. So who do you believe - imaginary figure that allegedly possessed super-human qualities that can't be reproduced and physically impossible (at the current level of tech that is, certainly at the tech of 2000 years ago) or Da Vinchi whose IQ greatly exceeds that's of Chico?

Hahaaa .... hahhahaaa

AtW
31st July 2006, 16:04
Face it Chico - your religion has got extremely big chances of having chosen the wrong God: at the very least you will go to some other Hell, but most likely there is no God (as suggested by major religions) at all.

Now lets go back to my question: how does other sentinent being in the Universe correspond with theory about your God. If the mighty one created other habitable places, why did not he tell you about that in the bible?

AlfredJPruffock
31st July 2006, 16:05

Believe only in the True Holy Profit Alf and the Kingdom of the Fivers shall be granted to you ... reject the honey words of the apostate messiah Dim Prawn,for his followers will face a barren bank account and a poor credit report

Spartacus
31st July 2006, 16:09
I'm telling you, the Flying Spagehtti Monster is the one true God.

AlfredJPruffock
31st July 2006, 16:11
Now lets go back to my question: how does other sentinent being in the Universe correspond with theory about your God. If the mighty one created other habitable places, why did not he tell you about that in the bible?

I think there is a passage from John which includes the quote from Jesus In my Fathers House there are many mansions

I have interpreted this as meaning in the Universe there are many modes of existence.

And remember I am the Holy Profit Alf so I am infallable, err I mean Im write.

Right I mean.

You Bloody well Right Guv !

NickIT
31st July 2006, 16:11
I'm telling you, the Flying Spagehtti Monster is the one true God.

I'll have to agreet to that!!!

Especially with a decent grating of parmasan!

Chico
31st July 2006, 16:12
Face it Chico - your religion has got extremely big chances of having chosen the wrong God: at the very least you will go to some other Hell, but most likely there is no God (as suggested by major religions) at all.

Atw I doubt you want a serious theological debate. If that is what you want I can give it to you if not go bother some atheists with time on their hands. :)

AlfredJPruffock
31st July 2006, 16:16
Atw I doubt you want a serious theological debate. If that is what you want I can give it to you if not go bother some atheists with time on their hands. :)

Chicos right there Atw and since I have already answered your question I can claim to the be the theological centre of excellence of this board.

I do have the ITIL Certificate in Prophesy too and currently available for Prophecy consultatations at a fiver a go.

Now thats value for money.

Cowboy Bob
31st July 2006, 16:19
The Palestinians and Lebanese are also Semitic races, so if you are pro what Israel is doing now, then you could equally be labelled as an anti-Semite.

Fungus
31st July 2006, 16:28
I think Alf's point Chico, is that you're a waffling tosser.

Offence intended.

AlfredJPruffock
The Palestinians and Lebanese are also Semitic races, so if you are pro what Israel is doing now, then you could equally be labelled as an anti-Semite.

Thanks Bob hence my question to Chico about the meaning of anti semite,yes the bombing of Lebanon is, by defintion, anti semitical.

Joshua Hallelujah Booker
Yo is all blasphemers but I know de lord lub you and so ah's gonna share wid yall what de major consolation fo me in times of despair. It de Lawd's foreskin in a jar what I got off man in Stockwell who get it fro ancient hidden place in Galillee. It got certificate and I know it genuine sho nuff

http://www.xoggoth.org/temp/delaudsknob.jpg

AtW
I do have the ITIL Certificate in Prophesy too

I thought gruesome death was required in order to achieve such status?

Sinbad

We must surely now have reached the point where Israel is in the same league as Al Quaeda. It has set upon a path of genocide to wipe out the Arab people. Iran will soon control Iraq and once that happens it will be able to at least check the terrorist activities of the Israelis.

AlfredJPruffock
31st July 2006, 16:33
I thought gruesome death was required in order to achieve such status?

True but the hard fact of life is that if you have the money then you can get all you want.

And the Holy Profit Alf (c) is blessed with fivers.

All used ones,mind.

AtW
31st July 2006, 16:35
All used ones,mind.

Money don't smell - apparently said by a Roman Emporer who started taxing toilets, this happened well before Chico's son of God allegedly walked the earth.

Jabberwocky
31st July 2006, 19:06
What about Terry ?

Fungus
31st July 2006, 19:41
We must surely now have reached the point where Israel is in the same league as Al Quaeda. It has set upon a path of genocide to wipe out the Arab people. Iran will soon control Iraq and once that happens it will be able to at least check the terrorist activities of the Israelis.

What complete and total bollox. Do you really believe that shite? Israel commits cruel and brutal acts against Palestinians and Lebanese, killing innocent civilians in the pursuit of its own territorial claims, not because it wants to kill. I am sure they would love to deport the West Bank Arabs, but genocide? Oh come on. And you forget about the Palestinians who are for the most part a disorganised rabble, whose idea of fighting for their own freedom amounts to firing rockets into nearby Israeli villages, and conning gullible youngsters into blowing themselves up in Israel and killing innocents including ARABS. In fact expecially Arabs, as they usually explode in poor areas and on buses, where Israeli Arabs are more numerous. Oh and several of the IDF soldiers who have recently killed British civilians in Gaza were Israeli ARABS. Mmmm.

Ahh, I feel much better for that rant. Next.

Nipple Clamp
31st July 2006, 19:42
Money don't smell - apparently said by a Roman Emporer who started taxing toilets, this happened well before Chico's son of God allegedly walked the earth.

It was Vespasian, in the 60s AD. See http://www.ecosan.nl/page/597

Sinbad
1st August 2006, 07:43
What complete and total bollox. Do you really believe that shite? Israel commits cruel and brutal acts against Palestinians and Lebanese, killing innocent civilians in the pursuit of its own territorial claims, not because it wants to kill. I am sure they would love to deport the West Bank Arabs, but genocide? Oh come on. And you forget about the Palestinians who are for the most part a disorganised rabble, whose idea of fighting for their own freedom amounts to firing rockets into nearby Israeli villages, and conning gullible youngsters into blowing themselves up in Israel and killing innocents including ARABS. In fact expecially Arabs, as they usually explode in poor areas and on buses, where Israeli Arabs are more numerous. Oh and several of the IDF soldiers who have recently killed British civilians in Gaza were Israeli ARABS. Mmmm.

Ahh, I feel much better for that rant. Next.

Are you really so stupid to believe that the Israeli/arab conflict is nothing more than a few locals out on a Friday night looking for a fight? This is a battle between the Americans and muslims. Do not underestimate the muslims you silly spoilt little english wally.

DodgyAgent
1st August 2006, 07:53
Are you really so stupid .

I take it you're new here

Fungus
1st August 2006, 09:06
Are you really so stupid to believe that the Israeli/arab conflict is nothing more than a few locals out on a Friday night looking for a fight? This is a battle between the Americans and muslims. Do not underestimate the muslims you silly spoilt little english wally.

Where did that "nothing more than a few locals out on a Friday night looking for a fight?" rubbish come from?

Feck off you ignorant racist Muslim twat.

Fungus
1st August 2006, 09:07
I take it you're new here

:banana: I might be the butt of your comment but if gave me a laff.

DodgyAgent
1st August 2006, 09:11
:banana: I might be the butt of your comment but if gave me a laff.

dont worry fungus I will sort this troll out :)

sasguru
1st August 2006, 09:26

Muslims, and Arabs, in particular need to drag themselves into the 21st Century. And the Muslims are not being underestimated. It's just that the damage they can do is limited. They may kill thousands of people but cannot cause the failure of the Western system, whereas the Americans can nuke whichever country they want back to the Stone Age. Which is why they won't let Iran build a nuke.

It's ironic that Arab countries have still not figured out why they are weak. It's because they are not rational anymore. What a betrayal of the great Islamic heritage as I have mentioned in another thread.

Next ....

Fungus
1st August 2006, 11:03
Muslims, and Arabs, in particular need to drag themselves into the 21st Century. And the Muslims are not being underestimated. It's just that the damage they can do is limited. They may kill thousands of people but cannot cause the failure of the Western system, whereas the Americans can nuke whichever country they want back to the Stone Age. Which is why they won't let Iran build a nuke.

It's ironic that Arab countries have still not figured out why they are weak. It's because they are not rational anymore. What a betrayal of the great Islamic heritage as I have mentioned in another thread.

Next ....

Quite. If the Arab nations were democracies with effective economies, then they would have had the military might and organisation to crush Israel in 1967. In fact, Israel would not even have survived the 1948 War of Independence. But they are shitey dictatorships.

Dundeegeorge
1st August 2006, 11:14
they are shitey dictatorships propped up by petrodollars.
I long for the day when we ditch oil as the main energy source and we can watch as the whole middle east plunges back into the stone age (not that they've far to go, with the one shining exception being Israel (tongue in cheek honestly))

John Galt
1st August 2006, 11:41
[QUOTE=Chico]and you call yourself a Christian? No chance. You are as much a christian as Adolf Hitler was!!!

Who are you talking too :(

AlfredJPruffock
2nd August 2006, 11:28
Having recently decied to research the issue of the Jewish homeland I came across the book by Arthur Koestler The Thirteenth tribe.

Koestler is a Jew himself.

It would appear that the vast majority of Jewish people, those who call themselves 'Ashkenazi' Jews, have no connection to the land of Palestine/Israel at all.

The Ashkenazi come from a country once known as Khazaria in southern Russia and the Caucasus, not the land they have used the Biblical texts to lay claim to.

Since Israel's support among millions of American Christians is founded on a concept that God had bequeathed territory to a biblical "tribe" of Oriental Middle Eastern Jews, it becomes ironic to learn from Koestler's research, that most Jews today are neither hereditary natives from the "holy land" nor any other eastern tribe.

What does the panel think?

sasguru
2nd August 2006, 11:35
Having recently decied to research the issue of the Jewish homeland I came across the book by Arthur Koestler The Thirteenth tribe.

Koestler is a Jew himself.

It would appear that the vast majority of Jewish people, those who call themselves 'Ashkenazi' Jews, have no connection to the land of Palestine/Israel at all.

The Ashkenazi come from a country once known as Khazaria in southern Russia and the Caucasus, not the land they have used the Biblical texts to lay claim to.

Since Israel's support among millions of American Christians is founded on a concept that God had bequeathed territory to a biblical "tribe" of Oriental Middle Eastern Jews, it becomes ironic to learn from Koestler's research, that most Jews today are neither hereditary natives from the "holy land" nor any other eastern tribe.

But how did these people from Russia become Jews? Were they converted? Or is it that they moved to russia from the Middle East?

Clog II The Avenger
2nd August 2006, 11:35

It’s always been our party’s policy to give fair and equal treatment to all ethnic origins. Unlike the party opposite.

AlfredJPruffock
2nd August 2006, 12:08
But how did these people from Russia become Jews? Were they converted? Or is it that they moved to russia from the Middle East?

According to Arthur Koestler, a Jew born in 1905 in Budapest, writes that the Khazars were in ascendancy from the 7th to the 11th century were in those bygone days a major political power.

Their empire reached from the Black Sea to the Caspian, and from there the Caucasus to the Volga.

Thus they were situatied between two major world powers: the Eastern Roman Empire in Byzantium and the Muslim World .

Since the world was then polarized between these two superpowers, representing Christianity and Islam, the Khazar empire representing a third force could only maintain its political independence by accepting neither Christianity nor Islam for either choice would have automatically subordinated it to the authority of the Roman Emperor or Baghdad.

Not wishing to be dominated by either of the two, the Khazar king "embraced the Jewish faith" in AD 740 and ordered his subjects to do the same.

Judaism thus became the official state religion of the Khazars.

It appears the king's motives in adopting Judaism were purely political. "The bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin", Koestler writes. "Their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus."

Back on thread ,the bottom line here for Chico is that given the majority of Israeli Jews are not in fact Semite,and that the Lebenase Arabs are Semite people, the attack on Lebanon is in fact anti semitical.

Fungus
2nd August 2006, 12:10

Well, and I think you will find that I am right in saying that, if you recall that recently the Tory party, who have consistently blocked our attempts to engage, which is to be expected of the Tories, taking into account the current situation, and the underlying tensions that are leading to these problems, errr, where was I?

John Prescott

AlfredJPruffock
2nd August 2006, 12:12
Well, and I think you will find that I am right in saying that, if you recall that recently the Tory party, who have consistently blocked our attempts to engage, which is to be expected of the Tories, taking into account the current situation, and the underlying tensions that are leading to these problems, errr, where was I?

John Prescott

I think you were looking for your car keys John, now about the Middle East crises ...

Fungus
2nd August 2006, 12:14
According to Arthur Koestler, a Jew born in 1905 in Budapest, writes that the Khazars were in ascendancy from the 7th to the 11th century were in those bygone days a major political power.

Their empire reached from the Black Sea to the Caspian, and from there the Caucasus to the Volga.

Thus they were situatied between two major world powers: the Eastern Roman Empire in Byzantium and the Muslim World .

Since the world was then polarized between these two superpowers, representing Christianity and Islam, the Khazar empire representing a third force could only maintain its political independence by accepting neither Christianity nor Islam for either choice would have automatically subordinated it to the authority of the Roman Emperor or Baghdad.

Not wishing to be dominated by either of the two, the Khazar king "embraced the Jewish faith" in AD 740 and ordered his subjects to do the same.

Judaism thus became the official state religion of the Khazars.

It appears the king's motives in adopting Judaism were purely political. "The bulk of modern Jewry is not of Palestinian, but of Caucasian origin", Koestler writes. "Their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan but from the Caucasus."

Back on thread ,the bottom line here for Chico is that given the majority uk of Israeli Jews are not in fact Semite,and that the Lebenase Arabs are Semite people, the attack on Lebanon is in fact anti semitical.

Fascinating. It would be interesting to know if modern research backs this up.

And what about the lost Jewish tribe of Africa? A black African tribe had a legend that said that they were descendents of the Israelites. Modern mitochondrial DNA testing proved the legend to be true.

And surely if the out of Africa theory of human evoluition is right, then we all have a right to live in Africa. I demand that my right of return should be respected, and I claim my rightful piece of land in Africa.

AlfredJPruffock
2nd August 2006, 12:18
Fascinating. It would be interesting to know if modern research backs this up.

And what about the lost Jewish tribe of Africa? A black African tribe had a legend that said that they were descendents of the Israelites. Modern mitochondrial DNA testing proved the legend to be true.

And surely if the out of Africa theory of human evoluition is right, then we all have a right to live in Africa. I demand that my right of return should be respected, and I claim my rightful piece of land in Africa.

It appears that Jews can be grouped into two main groups, the Ashkenazi and the Sephardic, who were once located in Spain and Portugal.

The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs D Elazar writes that at the end of the 11th Century, 97% of Jews were Sephardic.

The ratio changed dramatically over the centuries and by 1931 Ashkenazi Jews accounted for nearly 92 per cent of world Jewry.

Perhaps the jews from Africa you are refering to are the Ethiopian Jews.

Perhaps thats why the British were considering not only Palenstine but also Uganda as a homeland,in the end the Balfour committee settled for Palenstine.

snaw
2nd August 2006, 13:08
It appears that Jews can be grouped into two main groups, the Ashkenazi and the Sephardic, who were once located in Spain and Portugal.

The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs D Elazar writes that at the end of the 11th Century, 97% of Jews were Sephardic.

The ratio changed dramatically over the centuries and by 1931 Ashkenazi Jews accounted for nearly 92 per cent of world Jewry.

Perhaps the jews from Africa you are refering to are the Ethiopian Jews.

Perhaps thats why the British were considering not only Palenstine but also Uganda as a homeland,in the end the Balfour committee settled for Palenstine.

Slightly off, Ashkenazi are the European (Eastern usually) jews (Christian countries) and Sephardic were from the Iberian peninsula, Middle East (muslim countries) etc. They have quite different cultures, and in the old days language.

The thing about the Ashkenazi being from the Khazars has been proven to be moslty untrue using mDNA testing, they're mostly Semitic.

DimPrawn
2nd August 2006, 13:13
I've had a thought.

The problem with Israel is it's location. Choosing Palestine for the creation of Israel was big mistake.

Solution.

Britain needs immigrants to prop up house prices. The more the better.

The population of Israel is about 6 million.

Move Israel to the UK. Probably the SE would be best location.

They would probably fit into Kent and no one here would miss it.

Sorted. No more war.

:cool2:

AtW
2nd August 2006, 13:15
Israel is a religious state and as such their actions will not always be rational - many of them would prefer to die there rather than leave, same goes for their opponents, so its either one or another.

The only solution I see is to provide easy enough proof so that even Chico would have to accept that there is no God as stipulated by the Bible, Koran etc - as soon as promise of heave and 69 virgins go people would value their lifes more.

snaw
2nd August 2006, 13:35
Israel is a religious state and as such their actions will not always be rational - many of them would prefer to die there rather than leave, same goes for their opponents, so its either one or another.

The only solution I see is to provide easy enough proof so that even Chico would have to accept that there is no God as stipulated by the Bible, Koran etc - as soon as promise of heave and 69 virgins go people would value their lifes more.

Maybe we can just negotiate and leave heave as an option and send them 9 virgins, just to leave the rest of us in peace?

BobTheCrate
2nd August 2006, 13:46
According to Arthur Koestler, a Jew born in 1905 in Budapest ...Arthur Koestler ay ?

Would this be the same Arthur Koestler, the author of a good few Quantum mechanics books for the layman's reading.

One of my favourite statements came from him I believe.

"... 'Matter' is merely a convenient way of describing what happens when it isn't there".

We could perhaps substitute 'matter' for 'a Tory Government' ?

AtW
2nd August 2006, 13:53
Maybe we can just negotiate and leave heave as an option and send them 9 virgins, just to leave the rest of us in peace?

I think it would be better to teath them maths so that they could calculate how many virgins will be needed after so many people died, and also how 69 virgins would be enough for supposedly infinite life in heaven - the whole virgin situation seems to imply that men in heaven are importents.

snaw
2nd August 2006, 14:01
Wassa importent when it's at home then?

AtW
2nd August 2006, 14:09
Must happen when one gets blown to multiple pieces.

AtW
2nd August 2006, 14:15
By the way, is it specified if those virgins are actually females? I suppose its in a small print...

Emperor Dalek
2nd August 2006, 14:15
I like a woman (well, Kaled Mutantess) with a bit of experience myself.

John Galt
2nd August 2006, 14:29
Boris Johnson has actually reviewed the original text and apparantly the proper translation is 'raisins' and not 'virgins'. Don't reckon we'll be seeing so many suicide bombers now ;)

AtW
2nd August 2006, 14:31
Otherwise one might require the everlasting tin of vaseline...

It could be much worse than that...