• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gutless. The stench of appeasement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gutless. The stench of appeasement

Vote labour.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Good.

We can't fix everything in this world and it's about time we said no to the Americans.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Good.

We can't fix everything in this world and it's about time we said no to the Americans.
      But yes to chemical weapons being used on civilians?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        We can't fix everything in this world.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Good.

We may need to take the Great of Great Britain on that comment Cojak.

This country is the beacon of Democracy, fair play and justice. We just showed we're more Italian than English with this display.

Comment

We can't fix everything in this world.
            No, but on the list of things we can fix, people using chemical weapons should be one of them we actually have a stab at.
            Last edited by Moscow Mule; 29 August 2013, 22:10. Reason: clarity
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Are you ok with us supporting Al Qaeda and other assorted terrorists in removing a legally recognised government

Why was killing civilians at will for two years is ok, and using chemical weapons is somehow worse. Or is it Obama wanted to be seen to be doing something so made use of chemical weapons a red line for US involvement ?

Are you absolutely sure Assad is to blame, and America doesn't have less benign reasons for wanting a war ?
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                Are you ok with us supporting Al Qaeda and other assorted terrorists in removing a legally recognised government

Why was killing civilians at will for two years is ok, and using chemical weapons is somehow worse. Or is it Obama wanted to be seen to be doing something so made use of chemical weapons a red line for US involvement ?

Are you absolutely sure Assad is to blame, and America doesn't have less benign reasons for wanting a war ?
                Using chemical weapons is worse. It's a particularly disgusting way to conduct oneself.

I'm not convinced it WAS Assad, but however you look at it chemical weapon stockpiles in the ME need to be destroyed - there's too many nutters. .

Comment

Good.

wtbps

I say the same thing , but in 350 words

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Using chemical weapons is worse. It's a particularly disgusting way to conduct oneself.

I'm not convinced it WAS Assad, but however you look at it chemical weapon stockpiles in the ME need to be destroyed - there's too many nutters. .
                    It is interesting that this chemical attack seemed to have so much media coverage / videos / YouTubes etc compared with anything else from that country.

Comment

Working...
                    X