• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend

I'm still in Spain
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I'm still in Spain
    I'm travelling south on the M1 to see my parents and ill grand parent.

Then travelling back tomorrow night to do unknown errands on Sunday.

I would ask what you're up to but we know and Mudskipper will just be jealous.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Going to London to get my knighthood
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Going to London to get my knighthood
        Shirley your title of Gay Lord supersedes a knighthood?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

No idea what I'm up to yet, I do know I'll be tucking into home made sausages and home cured bacon as well as my home cured salt beef ( probably make corned beef hash).
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Heading to Italy tonight, another week on the beach someone's got to do it
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Bicycle race tomorrow afternoon; 1hour + 3 laps of a 2.7 km circuit. Pretty much the lowest standard of bicycle racing of all, the regional 'sportklasse', but it still feels pretty bloody fast for a crocked rugby player. Will try and get some points in the first two sprints, then just stick with the group and ride it out. So no booze this evening.

Sunday; off to the boutiques of glamorous Arnhem with Lady Tester.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Out for my mates leaving drinks tonight, then seeing a few uni friends after. Brownstock festival tomorrow then reluctantly agreed to go wakeboarding tomorrow, wish I hadn't not I have seen the "boat" we are going in.

Comment

Cricket tomorrow with my dad
                  Cleaning and tidying on Sunday, if I'm unlucky
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Cricket tomorrow with my dad
                    Cleaning and tidying on Sunday, if I'm unlucky
                    A weekend is so much more complete with a sporting Saturday. The satisfying feeling of stiff legs that need to be gently coaxed out of bed on a Sunday morning, then walked about and refuelled by a big Sunday lunch including lots of meat and spuds and beverages.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X