• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy invoicing people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy invoicing people

Last Friday of a 5 week month, with my rate-rise it is my biggest month ever

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Small one for me. Just 14 invoicing days this month. But ta for the reminder - I'd forgotten it was the end of the month.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Small one for me. Just 14 invoicing days this month. But ta for the reminder - I'd forgotten it was the end of the month.
        not a bad month for me.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Forgot that I need to get a new PO number before I can invoice this month
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Weekly invoicing is the only way...
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Good one for me; 22 day month.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Weekly invoice here, so business as usual. Short week on account of the Bank Holiday though.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

only 11 days this month and a rate hit,

Comment

Had a meal with the pimp the other week. Have a good relationship with them, 2nd time we have worked together.

"If there's anything we can do, please just ask."

"Keep paying me weekly, that'll be fine."

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X