• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wish Me Luck...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish Me Luck...

Aiming to seal the deal on a brand new Merc tomorrow as a treat for working extremely hard this last year.

Banking on being end of month and being August, sales will have been quiet and good deal to be had... Got my pricing strategy lined up, told salesman am looking for a proper deal and will use the take it or leave it final offer approach, which I did last time to good effect.

So...wish me luck...

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Aiming to seal the deal on a brand new Merc tomorrow as a treat for working extremely hard this last year.

Banking on being end of month and being August, sales will have been quiet and good deal to be had... Got my pricing strategy lined up, told salesman am looking for a proper deal and will use the take it or leave it final offer approach, which I did last time to good effect.

So...wish me luck...
    Its new car reg day on Sunday.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

So...wish me luck...
      All new Mercedes are pre-ordered to customers own spec. If you buy new off the shelf, then they are either cancelled orders or the garage is not doing well and are using ghost customers to keep their franchise. You might be able to buy below cost!
      Previously I have bought two new Mercs, one was in Cyprus, it was very much cheaper than the UK, (drove back via the ferry and Italy) the other was ordered in Switzerland and collect from the factory in Sindlfingen. (They gave a factory tour as well)
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Just been here and have a new toy on the way for crimbo. In the UK the dealers are under a lot of pressure to make sales so its not hard to get a good deal tip is don't be an arse merc dealers are used to arseholes with loads of cash demanding wont work.

Comment

What model?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            What model?
            E-class either E220 AMG or E350 straight.

Comment

E-class either E220 AMG or E350 straight.
              There is an e400 coupe due soon it will be mind blowing!

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                There is an e400 coupe due soon it will be mind blowing!
                Yes had a look at the E class coupe but the doors open very wide and prefer the 4 door sal.

Comment

So...wish me luck...
                  Good luck, but ..

Any non-millionaire who spends more than £10K on a car, or £15K tops, is barking mad IMHO, especially now newish low-mileage large cars are so dirt cheap.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Good luck, but ..

Any non-millionaire who spends more than £10K on a car, or £15K tops, is barking mad IMHO, especially now newish low-mileage large cars are so dirt cheap.
                    There are only two types of people: Those that like cars and those that don't. If you like cars and if you do high miles and spend more time in your car than at home, then theres a strong argument to say sod it and lump the equivalent of your sofa, mortgage and home hifi budget into somewhere where you will spend most of your time. But only if you can afford it...

Comment

Working...
                    X