• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

X Factor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X Factor

do de do do do do do do, do de do do do do do do, do de do do do do do do, do! do! do! do! do!

Starts again tomorrow, Saturdays are back!

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    do de do do do do do do, do de do do do do do do, do de do do do do do do, do! do! do! do! do!

Strictly come dancing's back next week, football's already started, kids back to school Monday.

All spells out one very depessing fact. Summer's over and winter's on its way

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post
      Strictly come dancing's back next week, football's already started, kids back to school Monday.

+1

T'was a couple of years ago i was listening to the pre-dancing interviews on the radio when it was pointed out there were X number of dancers so it would whittle down to the last 2 at christmas time. Pissed me off so much to think that was every saturday planned out till the end of the year. And then, they have a friday preview show and a sunday review show. Talk about wanking it dry.

Comment

I always like this time of year for some reason. Maybe due to start of school year, new beginnings etc, crisp mornings, blackberries, conkers. August is always a bit depressing.

Comment

We'll have some clear blue sky but not to hot kind of days, the nights draw in and soon it will be time to go snowboarding.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by zoco View Post

Weather looks very very good for next week. Last few years have had very mild autumns.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Keeps the feral underclass off the streets I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Keeps the feral underclass off the streets I suppose.
                Much like CUK really.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  +1

T'was a couple of years ago i was listening to the pre-dancing interviews on the radio when it was pointed out there were X number of dancers so it would whittle down to the last 2 at christmas time. Pissed me off so much to think that was every saturday planned out till the end of the year. And then, they have a friday preview show and a sunday review show. Talk about wanking it dry.
                  I hate the way that there's a 5 minute slot on the breakfast news each week discussing who went out. Blatant advertising for a show I otherwise manage to avoid.

Comment

Working...
                  X