• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We should attack Syria with chemical weapons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should attack Syria with chemical weapons

Send them a boat load of ecstacy.

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I used to work for a well-known wine company, who have a very well-known wine critic as their figurehead. They would sometimes publish his ramblings on their website as a sort of blog thing (before the days of proper blogs).

One entry that never quite made it onto the website was his suggestions that all the Middle East's problems could be sorted if the Muslim's just chilled out a bit with a nice glass of Chateauneuf du Pape.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Are you having a nice evening?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Are you having a nice evening?
              Sometimes I wish I still had access to large amounts of quality drugs.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Sometimes I wish I still had access to large amounts of quality drugs.
                    They are freely available online if you know where to look.

I had some B2/M1M the other week. Jesus fook, I can't believe that stuff is legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X