PDA

View Full Version : No place for water sports?

BrilloPad
1st September 2013, 09:39
Top 5 women's sexual fantasies in 2013 - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/sex/10268770/Top-5-womens-sexual-fantasies-in-2013.html)

cojak
1st September 2013, 09:49
That's a male fantasy.

BrilloPad
1st September 2013, 09:53
That's a male fantasy.

Thats what they said about Belle de Jour.

What I find scary is the number of women who have fantasies about rape. Unbelievable.

petergriffin
1st September 2013, 14:59
Top 5 female fantasies:

Marry a rich man
Spend all his money
He dies of heart attack after reading the credit card statement
Marry another rich man
Go to 2.

mudskipper
1st September 2013, 15:03
Thats what they said about Belle de Jour.

What I find scary is the number of women who admit to having fantasies about rape. Unbelievable.

FTFY

Pretty sure you wouldn't find men being so honest.

AtW
1st September 2013, 15:07
Top 5 female fantasies:

Marry a rich man
Spend all his money
Marry another rich man
Go to 2.

Inefficient, at step 4 can goto 1...

BrilloPad
1st September 2013, 15:18
FTFY

Pretty sure you wouldn't find men being so honest.

Its a good point - men are far less communicative.

But when I was on Guardian talk website 10 years ago there were alot of women going on about their rape fantasies. Enough to make me concerned that a casual male reader might be inclined to try rape. I am sure some were trolls but quite a few were site regulars I had met in real life.

Thankfully MrsBP has never asked for anything like that. She sticks with ordinary stuff - gimp mask and root vegetables.

northernladuk
1st September 2013, 15:52
That's a male fantasy.

It is?!?!? :puke:

BrilloPad
1st September 2013, 15:56
It is?!?!? :puke:

WE all know you are more interested in SCAT....

Dallas
1st September 2013, 17:41
Top 5 female fantasies:

Marry a rich man
Spend all his money
Marry another rich man
Go to 2.

we can make this more efficient:
buy a dog

mudskipper
1st September 2013, 17:42
2. Increase his life assurance.
buy a dog

FTFY

eek
1st September 2013, 17:42
buy a dog

beastiality? Isn't that a limited market?

Dallas
1st September 2013, 17:44
FTFY

even more hard-hearted than I :)

BrilloPad
1st September 2013, 17:49
buy a dog

Good idea. Man can be friends with dog or woman. Woman and dog insist that someone is in charge.

Anyway, why did you pass up the chance with that director who used to oggle you in the gym?

BP
PS MrsBP got a marriage offer in 1985(shje was 18) from a Texan who was worth hundreds of millions of dollars - he was a rancher. 35 and inherited from his father. MrsBP was vuisiting her father who was a fireman at some airport on the Isle of Man. Rather stupidly she turned him down as she did not love him!!

darmstadt
1st September 2013, 17:59
Ah, yes:

http://interactiondesign.files.wordpress.com/2006/03/ontarget.jpg?w=460

A lot of the toilets here (men's that is) have these:

http://earthlingsoft.net/ssp/blog/graphics/Football%20Urinal.jpeg

MaryPoppins
1st September 2013, 19:10
That's a male fantasy.

WCS

:ohwell

centurian
1st September 2013, 19:16
buy a dog

Step 2 needs to occur in order for step 3 to become valid - a unit test failure

Dallas
1st September 2013, 20:17
Step 2 needs to occur in order for step 3 to become valid - a unit test failure

I don't need to spend his cash for him to die

he just needs to die

then I can buy a dog

eek
1st September 2013, 20:24
I don't need to spend his cash for him to die

he just needs to die

then I can buy a dog

Don't you think that be revealing this plan if and when it occurs the police may be a bit dubious and investigate?

Dallas
1st September 2013, 20:47
Don't you think that be revealing this plan if and when it occurs the police may be a bit dubious and investigate?

you mean you cant fulfil, I can def get awol from all traces ;)

EternalOptimist
1st September 2013, 21:34
I have met a few hard core women pervs, who dont muck about. But the average bird is VERY reticent about talking about their fantasies.
I asked a female friend once, why that is. She said that if she told a bloke about a fantasy, he would want to do it. or make it happen. Which was what she definately did not want to happen.
Keep it in your head, where it cant do any harm

I stopped asking birds what their fantasies are after that. just let them get on with it:ohwell

:rolleyes:

IRMe
2nd September 2013, 09:46
That's a male fantasy.

It really isn't. A friend I know far too much about was a big fan, granted was introduced to it by a boyfriend, but was certainly an avid fan and I wouldn't be surprised if she pushed him further into such and other kinks. Then again she seems to really enjoy broadcasting sexuality in what I guess is quite immature behavior.

Dallas
2nd September 2013, 12:27
Anyway, why did you pass up the chance with that director who used to oggle you in the gym?

He shuffled off to the other end of the gym this am, phew, smaller than me so whats the point in that. There is another one now; winks at me.

Poor wives!

RedSauce
2nd September 2013, 12:34
I was once seeing a girl who was into necrophilia, bestiality and quite partial to a bit of S&M, I told her to give up because she was flogging a dead horse.

amcdonald
2nd September 2013, 12:43
I have met a few hard core women pervs, who dont muck about. :rolleyes:

You've met my missus then :ladybags:

rhubarb
2nd September 2013, 13:24
What I find scary is the number of women who have fantasies about rape. Unbelievable.

I have a lady friend who has such a fantasy.
The thing is, for her the fantasy is not about being dragged into a bush by an unknown assailant and attacked/hurt, its all carried out by someone she knows but she dislikes.
She says its more the fact about being desired by this person SO much, that they had to have her anyway they could.
So pretty much, about wanting to be wanted.

Shit explanation. Sorry.
Not with it today.

RedSauce
2nd September 2013, 13:25
The thing is, for her the fantasy is not about being dragged into a bush by an unknown assailant and attacked/hurt, its all carried out by someone she knows but she dislikes.
She says its more the fact about being desired by this person SO much, that they had to have her anyway they could.
So pretty much, about wanting to be wanted.

tulip explanation. Sorry.
Not with it today.

My current lady-friend has similar fetishes, but she hates the word rape so we call it a struggle-cuddle

MaryPoppins
2nd September 2013, 13:26
I was once seeing a girl who was into necrophilia, bestiality and quite partial to a bit of S&M, I told her to give up because she was flogging a dead horse.

FFS. I actually laughed at that.

That's probably the key bit there.

I'd imagine. Ahem.

Halo Jones
2nd September 2013, 14:13
I asked a female friend once, why that is. She said that if she told a bloke about a fantasy, he would want to do it. or make it happen. Which was what she definately did not want to happen.
Keep it in your head, where it cant do any harm

I understand that: some fantasies are best as that, as the reality would never measure up to what you wanted & you have to worry about little things like communication / consent / STD’s / limits etc.

Gibbon
2nd September 2013, 14:41
A lot of girls and wives (WRAFs)got their fantasies fulfilled on long RAF detachments. The longer the detachment the more likely they would be unfaithful. I sat next to a married woman on the way down to the Falklands and there she was saying how much she loved her husband and kids etc and honestly looked to be very prim and proper. Saw her at a corridor party 2 months later noshing on two firemen. The length of the detachment did seem to have a bearing on the incidents. 2 – 4 weeks seemed to be ok, but when you get to 6 months people seem to start and form mini relationships. The amount of male attention given to a few females was pretty overwhelming and most gave in. Some of the girls had the time of their lives.

MaryPoppins
2nd September 2013, 14:43
The length of the detachment did seem to have a bearing on the incidents.

It certainly does for me.

Gibbon
2nd September 2013, 14:45
It certainly does for me.

That's detachment not attachment!

BrilloPad
2nd September 2013, 17:43
He shuffled off to the other end of the gym this am, phew, smaller than me so whats the point in that. There is another one now; winks at me.

Poor wives!

fnar fnar

Anyway these guys re so stressed they don't want sex from their wives. They just swan round Harvey Nicks all day.