• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rockabilly Ballad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockabilly Ballad

Having gr8 fun writing a really soppy Rockabilly ballad inspired by:

Will be debued on Thursday evening in a cafe with a big Neon Gibson Guitar hanging outside, sort of reminds you of Sun Records.

The gr8 thing about playing rockabilly songs is you're allowed to play really soppy stuff ......on a Summer's evening ....

Last edited by BlasterBates; 2 September 2013, 20:15.
    I'm alright Jack

Thirty years ago I used to take my '56 Velox on The Chelsea Cruise. I've been a huge 1950's music fan the whole of my life.

I'm more into Doo wop these days which is mega ballad territory, but here's a couple of rockabilly ones.

Cadillac Angels-Love To Learn - YouTube

Jack Scott - My True Love - 1958 45rpm - YouTube

Also there's this; Genius; Go Cat Go- Forever's much too long - YouTube
    Last edited by Lockhouse; 2 September 2013, 21:31.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
    X