• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Debts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debts

Debt Article

How much un-secured debt do people have on this board?

I've got none (and no secured debt either).

I love the way that doomladen article ends with an ad: Avoid paying interest: get a 0% credit card today! :lol

JR in "now I'm off to wade through all the replies to my question on audio conversion" mode

Comment

Just under £4k. And a pikey flat to boot.

Comment

none and not much secured either. got caught before and almost went the bankruptcy route ... not going to happen again

Comment

No mortgage but £37K on 0% interest credit cards, so my debt costs me nothing and earns me some money...

Comment

Make the most of it Dim, they're tightening up on that stuff now I see.

Comment

Zero and zero. Just flogged the Mrs mortage free old house this morning so rolling in it as of lunchtime today, going out to celerabrate with a couple of halves and a spritzer for the Mrs. Roll on doom and gloom !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

debts

Got none.

Comment

Re: debts

£0.00

Comment

Re: debts

The 'up to the eyeballs' community keeping quiet on this one. I paid off the Student Loan at last a couple of weeks back, so no debt for me (bar a couple of small gambling ones). Precious few assets either.

Comment

Working...
                    X