• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITIL training with Remarc or Learning Tree

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITIL training with Remarc or Learning Tree

Hi,

Anyone done ITIL training with Remarc or Learning Tree?

I'm booking a course at the moment. Remarc have the most convenient dates available but when I spoke to them they boasted that their trainers "don't work with anyone else", they "only work for Remarc", whereas Learning Tree told me that their trainers only "work for them 9 weeks out of a year" and the rest of the time are in industry. Obviously I prefer the latter.

Anyone want to share experience, recommendations?

Cheers,
    DieScum

I did the ITIL (never work) foundation course. I just did it off my own back and sat the exam at Prometric, 27/30 first attempt = pass , piece of piss. I would advise that either one of these would be OK. Learning Tree sounds slightly better though to be fair.

Comment

Sorry, don't know either of these. I want to do the 2 week managers course, any recommendations for somewhere to do this in the North-West of England ? Will be paying for it myself so indication of costs/what you can talk them down to would also be nice.

Comment

Regarding the cost do the usual negotiation bit. Just saying the words "So what discounts are available" got me 50 quid off the 'lowest price'. I get the impression I could have got them lower if I had gone in for some real haggling...

Comment

If you phone Remarc and show even the slightest bit of interest, their sales team will hound you 24/7 for the next 15 years.

Desperate for sales is not the word.

You should be able to get hefty discounts and even extra free training thrown in. They are based oop north only.

Comment

Pink Elephant - just make sure you tuck your pockets back in before you leave.

Comment

Working...
            X