• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

West Mids Java Dev roles market.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Mids Java Dev roles market.

Hi All

I have been contracting in London now for almost a yr, commuting from Birm Intl to London Euston on a daily basis, any thoughts on what the market is looking like closer to Brum, i have been looking but what little there is is paying Micky Mouse rates ( < £300 a day), is the West Mids a washout or are there roles out there paying a decent rate? ...would be nice to get something closer to base :-)

Cheers K.

Originally posted by kal View Post
    Hi All

I have been contracting in London now for almost a yr, commuting from Birm Intl to London Euston on a daily basis, any thoughts on what the market is looking like closer to Brum, i have been looking but what little there is is paying Micky Mouse rates ( < £300 a day), is the West Mids a washout or are there roles out there paying a decent rate? ...would be nice to get something closer to base :-)

Cheers K.
    The answer is in the day rates you can already see I have the same issue down in the West Country. JLR were offering lots of cash but that was architecture roles

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
      Hi All

Cheers K.
      one mans meat is another mans poison

Comment

Working...
      X