• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

can you see this ending well?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you see this ending well?

Lucy Vallender: Former male TA soldier becomes UK's first transgender Muslim woman and is now MARRIED | Mail Online

Former Territorial Army male soldier, 28, becomes Britain’s first transgender Muslim woman and is now MARRIED
    Lucy Vallender had a sex change in 2010 and converted to Islam last year
    Says she had been a TA private in Gloucestershire but gave up after a year
    'I tried to do macho things but I was trying to be someone I wasn't,' she says
    Met already married Murad online but he didn't know she was once a man
    They wed in April on first meeting and have met twice for sex since, she says
    But her local mosque have barred her after she refused to pray with men
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

She may say she's converted to Islam, but is that something you get to decide without approval from Islam?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Er. Right.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Takes attention seeking to extremes
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          She may say she's converted to Islam, but is that something you get to decide without approval from Islam?
          Dunno, but the Islamic Republic of Iran is quite liberal about sex change operations.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I think it's a personal step. There is no central authority.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Er. Right.
              What? Isn't that normal?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post

Er. Right.
                Whereas before the wedding, they were at it like rabbits.

Comment

Looks like something out of Life of Brian.

Would Mich?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Would Mich?
                    Fook off.

Comment

Working...
                    X