• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Forum App

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Forum App

McLovin this! Anyone else tried this?

Yep just on it now

Comment

Because I don't spend enough time here, I now have an app to ensure I can post in comfort when waiting for a train too! Fab
      ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Craig@InTouch View Post
        It's a winner! Will put a sticky up once we have a couple of bits fixed

Comment

Originally posted by Craig@InTouch View Post
          Says the person with the advert at the bottom of the screen personally I prefer tapatalk
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Says the person with the advert at the bottom of the screen personally I prefer tapatalk
            I'd still McLove it without our banner there. You must know how much pinching and zooming it takes to post on a titchy phone screen if you're not using tippytapatalk.

Comment

can we have some quick links at the bottom of the screens to go straight back to the forum home from reading a thread? At the moment you need to hit the back button multiple times to do it.

Example:

ZG posts his latest thrilling update in the Fed up now... thread. From the new posts screen (this is pretty much the default screen for me when reading CUK) I go to that thread and read the erudite and informative posts there in. Having read the last post, I can either go to General via the link at the bottom of the page or have to hit the Back button multiple times to go back through the screens I've already read to get to the latest posts screen again.

Replicating the functional buttons at the bottom of the home page across every page would be really useful.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just tried logging on from my phone and I don't see any banner for the app.

Is there a direct download link?

Comment

Got mine from the app store.

Comment

I see. I searched the martketplace for CUK and for Contractor and got 0 results.

Let me guess, iOS only?

Comment

Working...
                    X