• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It is Back to the Phone and knocking on doors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is Back to the Phone and knocking on doors

It looks like the days of displaying personal information on the internet are dead and that old dinosaurs like me can get back to old fashioned ways of conning people - face to face or over the phone

Americans Try to Disappear from Internet as Security Anxiety Grows - Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) - 24/7 Wall St.!
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Good. Carrier pigeons and bits of string are much better ways to communicate.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Good. Carrier pigeons and bits of string are much better ways to communicate.
      Mmmm.

Comment

Are carrier pigeons rock doves or wood pigeons?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          It looks like the days of displaying personal information on the internet are dead and that old dinosaurs like me can get back to old fashioned ways of conning people - face to face or over the phone

Americans Try to Disappear from Internet as Security Anxiety Grows - Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) - 24/7 Wall St.!
          And this is news because? I don't do social media because it was obvious from early on that its impossible not to accidentally out yourself. But enough diverse pieces of information together and eventually you will have the complete picture (and probably some embarrassing information on top).
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
          X