• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you doing this weekend?

Something exciting or a quiet one?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Something exciting or a quiet one?
    planing to get laid/...

Comment

Just about to jump on a train with my bike to the Lakes to stay with Lejog buddy for the weekend. Plan is to do a bit of cycling, but weather forecast is for torrential rain, so we may well manage to talk ourselves into staying in with a bottle of wine instead. Off to a show thing tomorrow evening. MONKEY BARS | Brewery Arts Centre Should be fun.

You?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        You?
        Got to go to Wales to see the new house. Will attend local church there on Sunday morning then drive back. Have not decided if to pop in to CM and SS yet - might be a bit too far.....

Comment

Scuba diving again - confined dives 4 and 5, an "exam" and then I'm let loose in the ocean next weekend
          ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Clare@InTouch View Post
            Scuba diving again - confined dives 4 and 5, an "exam" and then I'm let loose in the ocean next weekend
            Which Ocean?

Comment

Which Ocean?
              Sadly not a warm one! Staying local, so Dorset area, for the time being and then hoping to be capable of a live-aboard holiday somewhere warm next Summer.
              ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Villefranche sur Mer tomorrow morning (6am flight) until Thursday night . Invoicing to recommence Friday 13th...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Got to go to Wales to see the new house. Will attend local church there on Sunday morning then drive back. Have not decided if to pop in to CM and SS yet - might be a bit too far.....
                  We want photos........
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Wedding party tonight of the young chap who did my admin for a couple of years. Not actually going to the wedding as it's one of those very serious Dutch protestant puritan jobbies with a preacher known for his rants about the 'dangers of Rome', so being atheists of the catholic persuasion we made our excuses. Other than that, a quiet one.
                    Last edited by Mich the Tester; 6 September 2013, 08:37.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X