• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bodily adornments for the mature gentleman

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bodily adornments for the mature gentleman

I've just got back from holiday, where I saw several older blokes with pierced body parts other than ears.

Am I alone in thinking that the hulking great 50-year-old chav I saw with a pierced nipple and a ring through it looked stupid?

thought as I contractor you'd be able to afford a more decent holiday than the costa del chav?

Comment

You are not alone, I wonder if a chav knows hes a chav or is the IQ so low his mind can only store "i want that Diesel Jumper" or "I want everyone to listen to loud thumping music from my car", are they self aware?

Comment

Originally posted by Diestl
        You are not alone, I wonder if a chav knows hes a chav or is the IQ so low his mind can only store "i want that Diesel Jumper" or "I want everyone to listen to loud thumping music from my car", are they self aware?

More like... "Benefits" "Cheap Fags"

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          I've just got back from holiday, where I saw several older blokes with pierced body parts other than ears.

Am I alone in thinking that the hulking great 50-year-old chav I saw with a pierced nipple and a ring through it looked stupid?

So when exactly do these blokes have to grow up Wendigo?
          Chavs they may have been, but they may have been hard core rockers once in there misserable lives...Is it a crime to keep faith with just what you like into your older years, or do you Wendigo, insist that these "older blokes" stop annoying you and get the slippers and a zimmer frame to make you feel more comfortable.........perhaps you should have asked them about there life rather than assuming they where in a life crisis mode

Comment

Everyone should look the same. John Major should be used as a template.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
              Everyone should look the same. John Major should be used as a template.

I believe Millets has a sale on.

Comment

I got my nipple pierced at my wife's request (now removed - the piercing, not the wife).

I didn't keep a record at the time, but I'm sure I got more head "with piercing"!
                Last edited by Badgers Armpit; 2 August 2006, 09:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                  So when exactly do these blokes have to grow up Wendigo?
                  Chavs they may have been, but they may have been hard core rockers once in there misserable lives...Is it a crime to keep faith with just what you like into your older years, or do you Wendigo, insist that these "older blokes" stop annoying you and get the slippers and a zimmer frame to make you feel more comfortable.........perhaps you should have asked them about there life rather than assuming they where in a life crisis mode
                  They don't annoy me - on the contrary, they provide great entertainment!

Comment

Some of the weirdest looking people I have met have also been some of the nicest. IMHO Rarely do you see someone alternative looking being agressive.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X