• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Morning Benders, jump in the minge mobile"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Morning Benders, jump in the minge mobile"

I'm back from 40 days meditating in the wilderness!

What did I miss?

Is MF still suffering from lag of the jet variety?

Is sasguru still worshipping the idols of cretins in his Wandsworth shed?

Is pjclarke still vociferously defending the failed hypothesis of global bollocks?

Shall be revisiting old friends in London next week for a good old pie and chinwag.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

We got a new app

Other wise see here
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sod all that, where's the minge mobile?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Sod all that, where's the minge mobile?
        I'm sure you can sniff it out.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          We got a new app

Other wise see here
          Woohooo! Nice one Mr Admin!

I shall download it immediately as my built in Android RSS feed thingy no longer works after Google reader died.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
            I'm sure you can sniff it out.
            Struggling a bit as the traditional Friday afternoon fish merchant's just parked outside.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I'm fairly certain that the wierd vehicle I keep picturing in my head when I think "minge mobile" isn't at all what was intended by the original comment.

I guess it would be a bit like a bubblecar, in that you get in and out at the front, but with a two part door, split in the middle and parting to each side, a nice soft seat, warm...

In other news, I can't wait to fly home for a weekend with my wife now.

Comment

She can't wait for Monday.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  She can't wait for Monday.
                  You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to d000hg again.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Woohooo! Nice one Mr Admin!

I shall download it immediately as my built in Android RSS feed thingy no longer works after Google reader died.
                    Nice to see you back hyperD, was going to send the search team out if you didn't turn up soon! Yeah Google reader being taken out has buggered up a few bits for me too, right PITA. Fingers crossed can get to London on the 12th, will see how Mrs Admin survives with having the kids on her own this weekend as off to stag do in Devon this evening and back on Sunday

Comment

Working...
                    X