• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sun's out!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun's out!

After a miserable start, the day is turning good.
    dammit, I was quite productive this morning.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Still 'orrible 'ere.

And I wasn't quite productive this morning, or so far this afternoon (and I don't see that changing).

Comment

Too hot here, been sitting and sweating on the balcony all afternoon, maybe, just maybe, its time to go to the biergarten. Was stuck in a traffic jam in 34 degrees weather yesterday...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        ... maybe, just maybe, its time to go to the biergarten. ..
        Take Lord Ha ha with you , or he'll face another evening with screaming child in his ex-tenement flat.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Cats'n'dogs here all day, especially this morning when there were riverlets running along the roads, small floods, etc. I had to nip out and my shorts were literally soaked within 5 minutes.

Still, walking in the rain is a reminder of having laser eye surgery, I quite enjoy it now I don't wear glasses.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            So you're productive only when it's overcast and raining?

Your long suffering clients must have been disappointed in your results this summer.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              So you're productive only when it's overcast and raining?

Your long suffering clients must have been disappointed in your results this summer.
              I was on holiday most of July and some of August. I'm sure there'll be plenty of dismal days to work soon enough
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

been p*ssing down all day in Manchester...

I think this is it now until next June

Comment

Working...
                X