• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have your CV slagged off by a pimp for free

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have your CV slagged off by a pimp for free

I'm coming to the contractor drinks on the 12th and if there's interest I will cast my bloodshot cynical eye over your CV, hopefully making it more useful for selling your skills.

Who is up for that ?
    My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Expect general derision here, followed by sideways shuffling and crumpled bits of paper being slid across the table on the night...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      Expect general derision here, followed by sideways shuffling and crumpled bits of paper being slid across the table on the night...
      I promise to pop some curry stains on mine!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Nice offer - my CV's crap and I know it. I'll dig out the typewriter and carbon paper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic Connor View Post
          I'm coming to the contractor drinks on the 12th and if there's interest I will cast my bloodshot cynical eye over your CV, hopefully making it more useful for selling your skills.

Who is up for that ?
          You'll never get out of that room alive.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You'll never get out of that room alive.
            If he's not bored to death by us all yet, he should be OK.

Comment

Who is up for that ?
              Can you give us two reference so we know we can trust you?
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                If he's not bored to death by me, he should be OK.
                ftfy
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  I wouldn't have it any other way

I'm going to pitch up at 5:00 for a toxic cocktail of CV slagging and London Pride, 5 is a bit early for those in work but gives a window for those out of work and therefore more in need of destructive creativity.
                  My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Comment

Who is up for that ?
                    Didn't Dodgy do this a while back??

Except, he didn't turn up at a drinks to do it.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X