• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Autumn is coming, that means only one thing for me

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autumn is coming, that means only one thing for me

Winter is next - oooohhhh can't wait. Already booked a seven night break just over the border...

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

[QUOTE=scooterscot;1803765]Winter is next - oooohhhh can't wait. Already booked a seven night break just over the border...

FTFY
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        How Heath Robinson does that look...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          How Heath Robinson does that look...
          It did the trick though.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

That looks legendary.

Our pear tree is pretty crap at producing edible fruit, but I reckon I could make some passable hooch.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Winter is next - oooohhhh can't wait. Already booked a seven night break just over the border...

Good resort. Was there in March but was down the road in St. Anton but spent a couple of days at Lech & Zurs. We should have stayed in Lech though as the group of us preferred it over St. "M"anton

As for autumn we usually head off for our "hot" holiday of the year ... so this year heading off to the Florida Keys for some scuba (for me) and snorkelling (for the GF) and sightseeing for 9 days in a weeks time. Can't wait

May even give this a go time/budget permitting ...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Get Mr. Cojak to jet blast your patio and repoint it.
                Only saying because ours looked like that a few days ago, and I did the above in a day. Great improvement.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

MrsBP's first name is Autumn.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Get Mr. Cojak to jet blast your patio and repoint it.
                    Only saying because ours looked like that a few days ago, and I did the above in a day. Great improvement.
                    That's my job. The plan is to do that post contract in a couple of weeks time.

Do you use sand and cement or just sand?

Comment

Working...
                    X