• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Big Balls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Balls

Testes, that is

The same story was borne out by brain scans which showed that men with smaller gonads reacted more strongly to photographs of their own children than did men with larger ones.
    Awaiting FTFY comments, alternatively:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Sea turtles have scores of offspring but do little to raise them, while chimpanzees have far fewer young, but invest heavily in their upbringing.
    And both of those extremes work really well.....

I suppose we see the same thing in Humans. We are nature in microcosm. Humans, the great evolvers.

Taken as a pair, the mens' testes varied in size from 18cm3 to 60cm3 cubed. The typical pair was around 38cm3.
    I have an overwhelming desire to have mine measured now.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I have an overwhelming desire to have mine licked now.
      FTFY
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I thought this thread was about Old Hack.

On the plus side, if he was out cycling, we can assume they're back to normal.

Comment

Working...
        X