• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apropos nothing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apropos nothing

I wonder what the limit is on PM space?

I wonder if it is easy to clear space?

Look down the bottom of your PM page. It tells you that you have n stored messages, where n is an integer greater than or equal to zero, out of 500 allowed. There's a link to "Empty Folder" (which ought to make it clearer whether it actually empties the folder, in which case it should be a button, or just links to the "Empty Folder" facility). Also, each message has a checkbox to its right; you can use this to select individual messages, then use the "Selected Messages" menu at the bottom of the message list to delete them, move them to another folder, and so on. And you can also download your messages, in a variety of formats, so you have a local copy before deleting them.

HTH

Comment

Thanks Nick
      I am sure someone will find that useful.

Possibly even the user whose PM I was attempting to reply to!

Comment

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Is there something you'd like to share with the assembled congregation?
          I'm an idiot who didn't know her inbox was full?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

the main question is what is going on between dactylion and MP?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I'm an idiot who didn't know her inbox was full?
              My wife always knows when her Inbox is full

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
                My wife always knows when her Inbox is full
                you should really stop Mitch going to see her when you are out
                Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                X