• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Divorce should be fun

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divorce should be fun

Teacher put on sex offenders register for affair with pupil moves teenager into her marital home | Mail Online

A teacher caught having an affair with her 17-year-old pupil is now living with him in her marital home, two months after being placed on the sex offenders’ register.

Eppie Sprung Dawson, 27, lost her job and her marriage after being discovered half-naked in a layby with teenager Matthew Robinson.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

every teenagers dream has come true!

Comment

Would Mitch?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Move over Mich! This one is for me.

What a lucky 18 yo......

Comment

No kids involved (apart from the one she is ******* any way) and she is still in the marital home? I hope the husband is not paying for it. I know I bloody wouldn't...

Comment

My mate met his wife when she had just turned 19 and he was 34. They are happily married and have two great kids but he is getting a lot of ribbing from this story lol.........
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
              I hope the husband is not paying for it. I know I bloody wouldn't...
              yes that was the bit that got me. Would the judge allocate the home /savings to the wife as she is a woman or the husband because his wife is a sex offender?

lets hope the husband walks away without having to pay maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                No kids involved (apart from the one she is ******* any way) and she is still in the marital home? I hope the husband is not paying for it. I know I bloody wouldn't...
                +1. Very odd.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                yes that was the bit that got me. Would the judge allocate the home /savings to the wife as she is a woman or the husband because his wife is a sex offender?

lets hope the husband walks away without having to pay maintenance.
                The division of assets is nothing to do with fault. Usually 50/50 if no kids - but can vary if a short marriage(under 7 years) and one party has bought loads more assets into the marriage. All assets earned during marriage are assumed shared.

With kids its about 70% to the woman (she has to be very very bad not to get custody) and huge spousal maintenance too. Man gets to see kids in a contact centre.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  +1. Very odd.

The division of assets is nothing to do with fault. Usually 50/50 if no kids - but can vary if a short marriage(under 7 years) and one party has bought loads more assets into the marriage. All assets earned during marriage are assumed shared.

With kids its about 70% to the woman (she has to be very very bad not to get custody) and huge spousal maintenance too. Man gets to see kids in a contact centre.
                  That's the bit that gets a bit expensive in court!

Good summation though m'lud!
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

My point was that being a woman and probably on a lower wage she may well be eligible for maintenance. Now will the Judge be generous to the 'weaker party' or see the offence as a 'door closer'?

Comment

Working...
                    X