• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mercedes CLS shooting brake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercedes CLS shooting brake

Being a family man the possibility of driving that dream 911 looks less and less likely. What would be a good compromise?

This morning I took a look at the shooting brake in OdeonsPlatz. My goodness, that thing is a beast and blooming lovely place to spend time inside. More investigation required me thinks.

The new CLS Shooting Brake. - Mercedes-Benz.com
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Being a family man the possibility of driving that dream 911 looks less and less likely. What would be a good compromise?

This morning I took a look at the shooting brake in OdeonsPlatz. My goodness, that thing is a beast and blooming lovely place to spend time inside. More investigation required me thinks.

I am liking the look of the new GLA, finally 4MATIC is coming to the UK Just wish it had 3 seats accross the back
    Last edited by SimonMac; 11 September 2013, 13:48.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well I won't be shooting anything over that I am afraid....
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

A Porsche Cayenne

A 911 that ate all the pies.

Buy Porsche Cayenne Turbo - Porsche 4x4 | Porsche UK

Comment

CLS Shooting Brake. 4 seater estate. Me no understand?

Comment

it's nice but the leftfield choice can be found here 2013 Citroen DS9 | New Citroen DS9 Car Launch

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              CLS Shooting Brake. 4 seater estate. Me no understand?
              An estate that can get to 62mph in 4.3 secs
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                it's nice but the leftfield choice can be found here 2013 Citroen DS9 | New Citroen DS9 Car Launch
                That is so leftfield it hurts.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake Review | Autocar

So bascially £15k more than the equivalent E-Class and not as practical? You getting an iPhone 5S?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake Review | Autocar

So bascially £15k more than the equivalent E-Class and not as practical? You getting an iPhone 5S?
                    Wrong. I test drove one of these as a possible new toy earlier in the month. The Cls is more S class in the the ride and features. Very smooth but the boot is very low roofed if you want to put a dog in the back.

Very nice car indeed. Should also consider the jag version

Comment

Working...
                    X