• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ain't life just, well, ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't life just, well, ...

SUPERB ...

Getting paid loads doing nothing all day, getting loads of 'nani, drinking loadsa beer ...

Having a ball ...

Originally posted by bobsmithldn
    SUPERB ...

Getting paid loads doing nothing all day, getting loads of 'nani, drinking loadsa beer ...

Having a ball ...
    Then you woke up and realised you what a tosser you are, nevermind, next...

Comment

SUPERB ...

Having a ball ...
      Snap! What type of ball have you got. I'm playing desk tennis with the guy opposite me at the moment with a bit of screwed up paper (or is that the task list for the week?)....

Comment

Originally posted by djfoot
        Snap!
        next....

Comment

Originally posted by lORD lUCAN
          next....
          Wassup Lord Lucan. Next door won;t give you back your ball?

Comment

next....
            Poor lORD lUCAN, bit jaded with life, eh?

Never mind ...

Comment

Poor lORD lUCAN, bit jaded with life, eh?

Never mind ...
              He has a real problem with Anger management. Usually loses his rag when someone says how well off they are or how they're enjoying life.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                He has a real problem with Anger management. Usually loses his rag when someone says how well off they are or how they're enjoying life.
                I was merely applying the simple fact that normally the ones who talk about what they have are the ones with their heads are so far up their own arse they can't see the woods for the trees. These people, i.e you and these other dimwits who posted on this thread spend more time thinking about what they've got and masturbating over how great they are, that they fail to see any real comparision between self worth and self defication. It's quite simple your bunch of c*nts and that is know already. Why post??

Oh and FYI SASguru, I'm not rich in monetary terms, just comfortable and happy with my life. I have a beautiful Norwegian wife and a happy healthy son and a handfull of friends I will take to the grave with me. Work out the value of that!!

Or you could just go cuddly wank yourself and tell yourself how great you are !!
                Last edited by lORD lUCAN; 3 August 2006, 11:49.

Comment

and a handfull of friends I will take to the grave with me.

Bloody hell! That's a bit selfish, do they know?

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
                    Bloody hell! That's a bit selfish, do they know?

One also has a very rare breed goldfish. Comes in orange don't you know....

Comment

Working...
                    X