• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WTF of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF of the day

This morning I became aware of something called a Rylan. It is famous for having teeth.

At least breasts are nice to look at.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Ross Richard "Rylan" Clark (born 25 October 1988) is an English singer, presenter, television personality and former model, best known for finishing in fifth place on the ninth series of The X Factor, and winning Celebrity Big Brother in January 2013.

And he has breasts?

Comment

Have you heard of a Brillo?

It's a term for when a lady has thrush.

That's right an irritating ****.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        And he has breasts?
        He has teeth. I don't think people should be famous for having teeth. I don't think they should be famous for having breasts either, but at least breasts are nice to look at. Unless they are big saggy ones with veins, those aren't so good.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          He has teeth. I don't think people should be famous for having teeth. I don't think they should be famous for having breasts either, but at least breasts are nice to look at. Unless they are big saggy ones with veins, those aren't so good.
          Veins usually come with implants, so big saggy ones don't generally have veins.

Jaws is famous for having teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Jaws is famous for having teeth.
            Jaws the shark or jaws the bond villain?

Comment

Jaws the shark or jaws the bond villain?
              Both have teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Ross Richard "Rylan" Clark (born 25 October 1988) is an English singer, presenter, television personality and former model, best known for finishing in fifth place on the ninth series of The X Factor, and winning Celebrity Big Brother in January 2013.And he has breasts?
                could be wrong but as an achievement I think my 25 meter swimming badge beats that.

Comment

He has teeth. I don't think people should be famous for having teeth.
                  Agree, but then I'm more of a breast man than a teeth man....
                  Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                  X