• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Diablo III

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo III

Having resolved to ween myself off of insulting cripples on here and actually start doing some real work again, I wandered into the games section in tesco's last night only to find that Diablo III has been released for PS4 ...
    Well thats improved my productivity no end

Anyone else playing it? From what I have seen they seem to have sorted out the server problems and the game ran really well. Looks like I was right to avoid WoW and other gaming sites as this is going to eat far too much time...

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
    Having resolved to ween myself off of insulting cripples on here
    Brillo is working hard at recuperation you heartless ****
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Brillo is working hard at recuperation you heartless ****

Comment

I've had it on PC for so long, it's ok but no real improvement over Diablo II
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Having resolved to ween myself off of insulting cripples on here and actually start doing some real work again, I wandered into the games section in tesco's last night only to find that Diablo III has been released for PS4 ...
          Well thats improved my productivity no end

Anyone else playing it? From what I have seen they seem to have sorted out the server problems and the game ran really well. Looks like I was right to avoid WoW and other gaming sites as this is going to eat far too much time...
          PS4 I presume you mean PS3.

I played it through and then it stayed on the shelf.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            PS4 I presume you mean PS3.

I played it through and then it stayed on the shelf.
            Yes

how many hours am I about to lose?

Comment

If the plan is to avoid braindead numpties then it's not going to help. The multiplayer has it's own crop of twats to deal with and always has had.

Just like every other Multiplayer environment out there (including web forums!).
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                If the plan is to avoid braindead numpties then it's not going to help. The multiplayer has it's own crop of twats to deal with and always has had.

Just like every other Multiplayer environment out there (including web forums!).
                There was a WoW guild at one of my previous clients. The permies would spend all day discussing tactics then go home and log in and play till three am, then come back in the next day tanked up on Red Bull and have arguments with each other over who failed the hardest the previous night. I think the low point was when a couple of the guys ended up in the car park over a sword or something

I don't think they actually did any work in the year I was on site with them. It kind of put me off multiplay for life

Comment

Hairdressers convertible and PS3 games - My, you are having a mid life crisis

Comment

Yes

how many hours am I about to lose?
                    To be honest Diablo III was good, but I must have FPS in my veins, as it didn't really absorb my every waking hour.

I have been more addicted to other games, Skyrim (400 hours), Borderlands 1 (Lot of fun multiplayer co-op), and king of them all (prob wasted months) UT2K3, 2K4 and then UT3 which was a major let down and the death of the franchise really. Occasionally jump in for some UT now, but is always UT2k4.

When I was in-between marriages and in London I regularly used to get up at 2a.m. to play UT2004 clan matches with folks in the US.
                    Last edited by Scrag Meister; 13 September 2013, 11:02.
                    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Working...
                    X