• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who do we know in Germany?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who do we know in Germany?

Vodafone accuses 'IT insider' of data theft :: Contractor UK

Start the witch-hunt now, torches going cheap.

How far is Düsseldorf from Darmstadt?
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

As a journalist I receive lies, that is 1/2 the job.

Thus we have the "a small number of customers are affected" when Dell ships millions of defective motherboards, or when BT cuts off everyone north of Portsmouth.

The Vodafone lie talks of an "attack" by a "hacker", when the guy was working for them.

I will bey real money he was given legit access as part of his job and maybe abused their trust.
      If masked men burst into a bank armed with guns that is an "attack", if one of the staff takes home the contents of her till that may be theft, but is not a reflection of competent security.

Same with data, it should have been very very hard to do this, but it wasn't.
      My 12 year old is walking 26 miles for Cardiac Risk in the Young, you can sponsor him here

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
        How far is Düsseldorf from Darmstadt?
        Too far although I got an e-mail through for a project there last week
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X