• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM FAO Brillopad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM FAO Brillopad

Brillo

I've just been clearing out the garage when I came across an old bike chain with a combination lock. It's got four reels of 0-9. I don't know the combination and having tried a few randoms it didn't open. It's 1 in 10000

Please reply with your address post haste and I'll pop it in the post. I'd suggest you start at 0000 and move up 1 at a time trying each one. If you can get it back say at the end of next week opened that would be fantastic.

MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

If it's a cheap one, you can 'listen' to the clicks - pull the lock tight and turn each number till the click when you turn it sounds different.

My mate was most upset when I opened hers in less than a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

If it's a cheap one, you can 'listen' to the clicks - pull the lock tight and turn each number till the click when you turn it sounds different.

My mate was most upset when I opened hers in less than a minute.
      Having a 'special' game were you?

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
        Having a 'special' game were you?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Brillo

I've just been clearing out the garage when I came across an old bike chain with a combination lock. It's got four reels of 0-9. I don't know the combination and having tried a few randoms it didn't open. It's 1 in 10000

Please reply with your address post haste and I'll pop it in the post. I'd suggest you start at 0000 and move up 1 at a time trying each one. If you can get it back say at the end of next week opened that would be fantastic.

MF
          And he'll go through 1229 prime numbers getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
            And he'll go through 1229 prime numbers getting there.
            Only if he starts at 0000 and the combination's 9973 or higher.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Only if he starts at 0000 and the combination's 9973 or higher.
              Smartarse

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
                Smartarse
                And you are not?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Brillo

MF
                  I hope you haven't bought the model from the OCD joke shop with no opening combination and a webcam in the lock.

But if it is a real one, make sure you saw away the little girls' skeletons first.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And you are not?
                    Yes, I have a very smart arse. Had its crack waxed only yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                    X