• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Griiiiinning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Griiiiinning

I was contracting for a well known bank, hint: they are part owned by the government.

Anyhow, they didnt pay me on time and terminated my contract early, but having anticipated all this, I had set off a code time bomb in there. So basically i set it up such that anybody who had lots of money in savings account would have their account disappear and be transferred to anybody who had huge over drafts. As compensation the savings account person would get the pension account of some boomer who was rattling about in his 5 bed detached home and spending his pension on cruises.

The timebomb went off this weekend, so waiting for the chaos to ensue
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

I am guessing that if you set a code bomb off in that place, it would be the only fully functioning code that actually worked properly

Comment

All I can say is that you owe MP £13.42 and a school rucksack.

Comment

Working...
      X