• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When it rains it really f***ing pours, you know?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When it rains it really f***ing pours, you know?

BBC News - Billy Connolly has cancer surgery

Comedian and actor Billy Connolly has had surgery for prostate cancer and has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Sad. He had put his mansion up for sale in Scotland in the last few weeks and there had been comments asked about his heath recently, I thought the 2 were linked.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Bummer.
      How sad.
      They operate via the bum hole, very painful post opp he’s also properly got a catheter fitted.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        I think it depends on how advanced it is.
        if they operated its at a nasty stage AIUI. They tend to prefer the non invasive options.

yep and a real pity, didn't get his humour at first but now find him hilarious occasionally.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X