• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Badgered

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badgered

I'm guessing Ian Lidell-Grainger is pro-cull.

MP responds to anti-cull protesters over dumped badger | Western Morning News

"Because we are early risers, we are generally up and doing before the streets are aired, as we were this day. Yet this thoughtful gift had clearly been delivered even earlier. And that's puzzling because, while it was clearly a gesture by the Pro-badger Tendency, I thought most of them were in the habit of lying in bed until the pubs open, or until the postman arrives with the benefit cheque (or do such things get paid straight into their accounts these days?) Either way, since they are all malingerers and scroungers there is no real incentive to leap out of bed as soon as the dawn chorus strikes up"

I hope the price of shaving brushes will come down.

Comment

Working...
    X