• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contracts in Oil & Gas anybody?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contracts in Oil & Gas anybody?

BBC News - Skills shortage in oil and gas sector 'pushing wages up'

Sounds like a siren call for Bob Shawadiwadi
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I'm in gas & electric.

On my best ever non London rate :

Place is Bobbed to the hilt though - even got Bob architects & PMs. The Indian Mafia - You have to watch your back. Stick everything in emails, copy everyone in etc. you know the score....

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
        I'm in gas & electric.

Place is Bobbed to the hilt though - even got Bob architects & PMs. The Indian Mafia - You have to watch your back. Stick everything in emails, copy everyone in etc. you know the score....
        been there done that. I'm supposedly the global expert on a commonly used system in production, nowadays I deny all knowledge as its boring as....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Off-topic,Freaki but are you a bit of a reggaeton fan then?

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
            I'm in gas & electric.

But to be honest, those guys are kinda GOOD! I have one working side by side .. hes a geek.(But always smell like C** )

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
              Off-topic,Freaki but are you a bit of a reggaeton fan then?
              Lol - do you know Rodolfo then?

Comment

Can't get a look-in

Several roles that in Telco or Banking world would have seen me at least get an interview have produced diddly squat.

Perhaps they're more intuitive
                Permietractor (probably)

Comment

Nope, used to hear it about when I lived in Madrid about 7 years ago. All the "dale mas latigo" bobbins I prefer Juan Luis Guerra.

Comment

Once worked in Aberdeen in the 90s for an oil company (developing a tracking system if I recall).
                    Feck me those guys threw money around like it was going out of fashion: best hotels, first class flights everywhere
                    Was sorry when the contract came to an end, but the proceeds funded a deposit on one of my BTLs.
                    At the time a 2-bed garden flat in a decent area of London was £60K. Oh happy days.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X