• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO EEK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO EEK

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Its sodding Microsoft. Silently craps out every 5 minutes...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Don't you two clowns sit next to each other? Lean over the cubicle and ask him FFS!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Don't you two clowns sit next to each other? Lean over the cubicle and ask him FFS!
        following the latest game of musical desks we are now a 20 second walk from each other with annoying demanding testers between us.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          following the latest game of musical desks we are now a 20 second walk from each other with annoying demanding testers between us.
          What you're saying is that the teacher has been forced to seperate you.

Comment

What you're saying is that the teacher has been forced to seperate you.
            Nope they put all code monkeys together in one area and everyone else in another. Then put mr mac by the window so I have to run a guantlet past four testers to see him
            Last edited by eek; 19 September 2013, 11:15.

Comment

oh and lync has crapped out again if I could be arsed.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                Nope they put all code monkeys together in one area and everyone else in another. Then put mr mac by the window so I have to run a guantlet past four testers to see him
                Don't worry, you can snuggle up to each other on the sofa when you get home.

Comment

Don't worry, you can snuggle up to each other on the sofa when you get home.
                  I bet they still communicate via cuk at home.

Comment

Try a PM next time. Or an email.

Losers
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X