• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Letters to your MP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Letters to your MP

Have you all written letters to your MP and the press expressing disgust at the numbers of uncapped ICT work visas being issued to Indian nationals? Objecting to the government telling people on the TV that workers from outside of Europe are capped, when ICT visas are not capped? Objecting to the numbers of Indian nationals fraudulently getting entrepreneur visas? Objecting to the large numbers bring spouses (who get unrestricted rights to work) and children in who clog up the schools and hospitals? Objected to the massive tax and national insurance discounts they get compared to Brits? Objected to the vast numbers who end up gaining indefinite leave to remain and British citizenship? Objected to a senior Indian outsourcer being on Camerons "business advisory committee"? Objected to the large amount of British intellectual property being systematically moved to India? Objected to the routine breaking of the Data Protection laws as British personal data is moved to India?

Do let me know?

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
    Have you all written letters to your MP and the press expressing disgust at the numbers of uncapped ICT work visas being issued to Indian nationals? Objecting to the government telling people on the TV that workers from outside of Europe are capped, when ICT visas are not capped? Objecting to the numbers of Indian nationals fraudulently getting entrepreneur visas? Objecting to the large numbers bring spouses (who get unrestricted rights to work) and children in who clog up the schools and hospitals? Objected to the massive tax and national insurance discounts they get compared to Brits? Objected to the vast numbers who end up gaining indefinite leave to remain and British citizenship? Objected to a senior Indian outsourcer being on Camerons "business advisory committee"? Objected to the large amount of British intellectual property being systematically moved to India? Objected to the routine breaking of the Data Protection laws as British personal data is moved to India?

Do let me know?
    Have you remembered to renew your Daily Mail subscription?

Comment

Do let me know?
      Have you heard of paragraphs and bullet points?

Oh and no because it won't make any difference....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Have you all written letters to your MP
        Please don't.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Yes since 2003 when other contractors did not think it will be a problem in the future.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I wrote to him on BN66. He was f**king useless on that and will be on everything else.

Comment

Writing letters to the govt is a waste of time. Trust me, I've tried this route many times.

My solution to this and the EU issue is simple. Vote UKIP.

The other solution:

Emigration: Two million quit Britain in 'talent drain' - Telegraph

Other than that, the LibLabCon are committed to immigration, especially from India in a BIG way.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Please don't.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Haven't had time. I'm too busy raking in it and figuring out how to spend it.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Is this Ketchup's sockie or is that red sauce?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X