• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Robots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robots

Does anybody have one? I quite fancy one for christmas. For purely educational reasons, obviously.

RoboSavvy UK Store - Robotis Bioloid PREMIUM Kit

RoboSavvy UK Store - RoboBuilder 5720T Blue Edition incl. Bluetooth
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

My friend is obsessed with trying to patent an idea for a robot combined with a fleshlight.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Does it do housework?

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        My friend is obsessed with trying to patent an idea for a robot combined with a fleshlight.
        Oh dear. I've just googled that at work.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Cool, I can probably use that for some of my coursework and buy it tax free.
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            Oh dear. I've just googled that at work.
            Apologies. I should have pointed out it was a bit rude. But, I think I thought you of all people wouldn't need to google it.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

@MP, your friend may be too late

TrueCompanion.com - World's First Sex Robot

RoxxxyPillow has three "working inputs" just like RoxxxySilver and RoxxxyGold - so that way you can interact with her in any way you would like!

To reduce the price and to make her lighter, we removed her arms and legs - so RoxxxyPillow is much more compact with a lower price point of just $995.00.
              Every man's fantasy

Comment

@MP, your friend may be too late

TrueCompanion.com - World's First Sex Robot
                Site blocked.

Oops.

What he wanted to patent was the fleshthingy combined with a particular type of toy robot he'd seen for sale somewhere. I forget the name.

His design would have been compact, combining a rhythmic er, pumping motion with the fleshthingummy. I made some refining suggestions, particularly around the adequate disposal of liquids.

Same as your linky?
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Does anybody have one? I quite fancy one for christmas. For purely educational reasons, obviously.

RoboSavvy UK Store - Robotis Bioloid PREMIUM Kit

RoboSavvy UK Store - RoboBuilder 5720T Blue Edition incl. Bluetooth
                  They look great!

Not as exciting, but I have a robot hover. I use MS robotics studio, along with a blue tooth receiver (off the net) to control it. Well when I say control, it mostly goes in circles. It also does a pretty good job of hovering.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                    Site blocked.

Oops.

What he wanted to patent was the fleshthingy combined with a particular type of toy robot he'd seen for sale somewhere. I forget the name.

His design would have been compact, combining a rhythmic er, pumping motion with the fleshthingummy. I made some refining suggestions, particularly around the adequate disposal of liquids.

Same as your linky?
                    Not entirely dissimilar, but these are perhaps a bit more sophisticated.

The following vid is NSFW. 2:18 onwards is hilarious, at least with the sound off, but also slightly disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                    X