• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recumbent Bicycles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recumbent Bicycles

Has anyone here gottie one of these contraptions?

What is the deal - are they more comfoftable because of the riding position or is the piddling more efficient.

They look pretty cool though. The bloke I jist saw turned a few heads as he went down the high street.

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Has anyone here gottie one of these contraptions?

What is the deal - are they more comfoftable because of the riding position or is the piddling more efficient.

They look pretty cool though. The bloke I jist saw turned a few heads as he went down the high street.
    You are kidding! Cool? Jeeee-Zus H you are odd!

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post
      You are kidding! Cool? Jeeee-Zus H you are Gricer/Malc!
      FTFY

Comment

Seems incredibly dangerous as you can't see much. As least on a normal bike you have height and visibility.

Comment

Gricer has one

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1208685

You should PM him and talk amongst yourself on the subject.

Comment

Passed a bloke on a unicycle on my way into ClientCo yesterday. It's the future.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Gricer has one

Now I'm interested in the prostrate bicycle:

I have a RECUMBENT bicycle that is peddled whilst being in a recumbent position, i.e. lying on one's back. I am soon to test ride a PROSTRATE bicycle which one peddles whilst being in a prostrate postion, i.e. lying on one's front.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Passed a bloke on a unicycle on my way into ClientCo yesterday. It's the future.
                Yup, and if you're still at the Science Park in Cambridge and saw him nearby then he was at the clientco I was based at last year. I presume it's the same person.

Great guy. Years ago he had a bit part as a downed RAF officer in 'allo 'allo
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  Yup, and if you're still at the Science Park in Cambridge and saw him nearby then he was at the clientco I was based at last year. I presume it's the same person.

Great guy. Years ago he had a bit part as a downed RAF officer in 'allo 'allo
                  He was on Histon Road, heading towards Huntingdon Road, so away from the Science Park. But he did have a prominent moustache, so he could easily pass for a Bomber Command type

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Gricer has one

Dont take his name or he will make another appearance. One of the worst sockies to troll this board.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X