• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

South Africa and The Honeymoon Murderer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Africa and The Honeymoon Murderer

BBC1 at 9...

Whaddaya think? Did he do it?

I think there is reasonable doubt.

Comment

Dunno. My friend's husband thinks not; but that's cos he's friends with him. I've met him a few times but am no columbo.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I've met him a few times but am no columbo.
        just one more thing mary
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          Dunno. My friend's husband thinks not; but that's cos he's friends with him. I've met him a few times but am no columbo.
          Not so, I'm afraid...

Comment

WTF!

The master!!

Comment

I reckon it was the Dutch lad across the hall.
              Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I think there is reasonable doubt.
                WSS. He wouldn't be convicted in the UK on the current evidence.
                I think it's telling that the only guy who (1) didn't plea bargain and (2) surprise, surprise, was convicted of actually firing the gun corroborates exactly his story of what happened on the final journey even though they never had the chance to talk.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I don't know much about the case, but as this is cuk I declare him very guilty. He was gay and could not tell his family - and could not face life without his gay lover.

And no truth/facts will change my bigotry.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I don't know much about the case, but as this is cuk I declare him very guilty. He was gay and could not tell his family - and could not face life without his gay lover.

And no truth/facts will change my bigotry.
                    I take it you are rather against pope Francis's new social reform viewpoint....
                    Last edited by eek; 20 September 2013, 08:01.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X