• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Price Drop or Bid Up Tv

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Drop or Bid Up Tv

Just watching this at the moment. Pure tat and the worst presenters on TV, who buys this crap? Anyone ever bought anything of one of these channels?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

If this presenter isn't on drugs then I'm amazed. Sweating, touching his nose and manic as hell. Recording for YouTube posterity.

Comment

Malc and I are about to curl up on the sheepskin rug for a Yankee Candles special!

Comment

Yummy mummies and old biddies, and students too stoned to change the channel
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
          Malc and I are about to curl up on the sheepskin rug for a Yankee Candles special!
          Which comes first the hot wax or the gerbil ?
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Someone I know did a gig there once. Said that the way they decide what products to show based on who they think is watching is pretty impressive.
            "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
              Someone I know did a gig there once. Said that the way they decide what products to show based on who they think is watching is pretty impressive.
              Actually I did a gig there as well. Very very interesting model.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                Actually I did a gig there as well. Very very interesting model.
                How old was she?
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                  How old was she?
                  I heard it was the Glamorous Granny that advertised the commodes.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X