• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LinkedIn Oops

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LinkedIn Oops

Another connection from another young and female recruitment agent.... and just look who other LinkedIn users are searching for!

Coffee's for closers

<Goes off quickly to find Kimberly Kitty on linkedin.com> .....
    Contracting: more of the money, less of the sh1t

Comment

I suspect that Kimberley Kitty isn't her real name.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

There's some cracking lady recruiters out there!

It obviously attracts a certain type of young woman. That or the hiring bosses are dirty old pervs.

Comment

It shows how sad I am, and how much I'm enjoying my current contract, that I went and looked up Gravitas instead.

I am interested in one of the Job Roles you can filter for on their website. Unfortunately, I don't think "Penetration Tester" is exactly what I think (hope) it is.

Comment

Love this on LinkedIn - you can get in a never ending chain of lovely laydees who all seem to be in recruitment. If they ever check their 'Who's Viewed Your Profile' do they see the opposite i.e. a trail of sweaty, balding and middle aged men or just no picture at all?

I was in a Pimp's office yesterday in Nottingham and it was just pure totty and not a bloke in sight. Really wouldn't get any work done if I was there every day.

God I'm sad
            Permietractor (probably)

Comment

Originally posted by Mephisto View Post
              Love this on LinkedIn - you can get in a never ending chain of lovely laydees who all seem to be in recruitment. If they ever check their 'Who's Viewed Your Profile' do they see the opposite i.e. a trail of sweaty, balding and middle aged men or just no picture at all?

I was in a Pimp's office yesterday in Nottingham and it was just pure totty and not a bloke in sight. Really wouldn't get any work done if I was there every day.

God I'm sad
              Why? Is it just me that goes to all available lengths to avoid meeting agents in the flesh, or visiting their offices?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                Why? Is it just me that goes to all available lengths to avoid meeting agents in the flesh, or visiting their offices?
                Did you not read this bit:

Originally posted by Mephisto View Post
                it was just pure totty
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

They wanted a scan of my passport - her words were 'to ensure I didn't have four heads' so three or less is acceptable then. Why don't they just say to ensure I'm not Bob Shawadiwadi with much no visa?
                  Permietractor (probably)

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Did you not read this bit:

I forgot to highlight what I was asking about - i.e. why he was there in the first place. I've never accepted a pimps request for lunch, dinner, or coffee. I'd never visit their offices. It won't make a scrap of difference to my future opportunities and I have no interest in passing them contact names.

Nor would it make me feel all important to have a meeting with a pimp, which is the way some of the posters on here appear to see it.

Rant over.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X