• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

6 days to go

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 days to go

According to Nasa Whistleblower Pattie Brassard. 6 days until 3 days of darkness, as depicted in the bible. The cause is of course planet Nibiru. She gives an 1hr and ten minutes long interview on an American radio chat show 'The Pete Santilli show'.

Among the 'revelations' was :

There are a series of complex underground tunnels connecting DUMBs (Deep underground Military Bunkers), which are populated with Reptilians. These reptilians made the human race. They also made half breed (half reptile, half human) to post key political positions. The Queen, Bushes, Obama, Putin etc.

The chemtrails are just there to dump snow on the polar ice caps to cover up what is happening to our planet, which is the gravitational effects of a binary sun in our solar system that Nasa are covering up.

Oh yes, Israel has already nuked Syria.

As I say this link is absolute gold. I was in stitches.

Linky

Enjoy (you can skip through, you get the gist), and let me know what you think.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

FRom Nov 2011

I have a friend who takes it very seriously. He is stockpiling water/tinned food/baby wipes. Otherwise he is a very normal person. I plan to meet up with him in January 2013 to laugh at him. And maybe buy a very cheap babywipes.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ve-nibiru.html

I asked him recently why DEc 21 2012 was such a non event. "TRhat was the beginning. Its still coming. The planes are still making vapour trails to cover Nibiru".

Comment

Yep, it's now due on 26th September. 3 days of darkness, followed by enlightenment and the coming of Christ.

Of course it could just be Thursday, some meetings, head home for a few beers and watch the footie.

The Vatican has been closed down apparently. And the Queen is in Colorado in one of those DUMBs with her lizard friends.

You couldn't make it up ..... oh now, wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        "The planes are still making vapour trails to cover Nibiru".
        I've always wondered what were those strange trails, now it all makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I've always wondered what were those strange trails, now it all makes sense...
          Careful, now you are one of the elightened. They will kidnap you and take you to Syria to irradiate you.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            They also made half breed (half reptile, half human) to post key political positions. The Queen, Bushes, Obama, Putin etc.
            Shagging our closest cousins the chimps will only produce some of the dumber members of this forum, so how can shagging a lizard produce something intelligent?

Oh, wait, Bush is in that list...

Comment

Can you guarantee that this is going to happen? I have a go live due next Friday and this way I can jack off the remaining prep
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Can you guarantee that this is going to happen? I have a go live due next Friday and this way I can jack off the remaining prep
                Is "the remaining prep" your nickname for eek?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Yep I'd cancel, to be fair.

Also in other news, the mars rover has discovered two tablets of stone, one with the 10 commandments on, the other says "I am real". Again Nasa are holding back information, but fortunately we have a whisteblower.

Comment

Portent of doom

Domino's has launched a hot dog stuffed crust pizza. It can only be a matter of days.

Comment

Working...
                    X