• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Limited company tax opportunity!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limited company tax opportunity!

Been getting loads of calls recently from people trying to interest me in these "opportunities". Today got one today, an the bloke wouldn't stop rabbiting on, despite me say not interested, heard it all before. As I tried to close the call, he then went into another massive speel. In the end I placed the phone on the desk, and I could literally still here him rabbiting on for at least 1,5 minutes.

Gave me great satisfaction leaving him hanging, and a trick I'm looking forward to using in the future. Would have loved to have been in his office. " blah blah blah take home blah blah..... HULLO??"
    "You can't climb the ladder of success, with your hands in the pockets"
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

get a rape alarm. I use it after I have told cold callers the third time that they are breaking the law (TPS) especially if they call back.

Tends to disaude them.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by No2politics View Post
      Been getting loads of calls recently from people trying to interest me in these "opportunities". Today got one today, an the bloke wouldn't stop rabbiting on, despite me say not interested, heard it all before. As I tried to close the call, he then went into another massive speel. In the end I placed the phone on the desk, and I could literally still here him rabbiting on for at least 1,5 minutes.

Gave me great satisfaction leaving him hanging, and a trick I'm looking forward to using in the future. Would have loved to have been in his office. " blah blah blah take home blah blah..... HULLO??"
      If you get a with-held number call on your mobile just answer it with "I've done as you asked but there's blood everywhere!"

Comment

Working...
      X