• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any "Lycra louts" on here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any "Lycra louts" on here?

"The hit-and-run Lycra louts: How thuggish minority of cyclists are terrorising our roads with one elderly pensioner being hit twice in a month

'A law that will force cyclists to take a proper test and abide by the Highway Code is long overdue'"

Cyclists: How thuggish minority of Lycra louts are terrorising our roads | Mail Online

Regularly see cyclists going on red...

The five most annoying things pedestrians do to cyclists - Telegraph

Comment

All of which are avoided by the cyclist following the Highway Code and riding defensively...

Heigh ho
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            FIXED

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
              All of which are avoided by the cyclist following the Highway Code and riding defensively...

Heigh ho
              Seeing the usual drivel you spout I only looked at number 1.

"1. Man walks into a road..."

The number of times I have been cycling quite correctly and had to violently swerve to avoid pedestrians. They will just be walking along the road then just jump into the road without looking.

Clearly you don't cycle - I bet you can't even ride a bike. Typical of someone from the PWG.

Why not f**k odff back to the PWG forums and take the p1ss out of those who are gioing to be made bankrupt or abusing babies with your nonce pals?

Or why not meet me face to face and we can discuss it properly?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

The number of times I have been cycling quite correctly and had to violently swerve to avoid pedestrians. They will just be walking along the road then just jump into the road without looking.

Clearly you don't cycle - I bet you can't even ride a bike. Typical of someone from the PWG.

Why not f**k odff back to the PWG forums and take the p1ss out of those who are gioing to be made bankrupt or abusing babies with your nonce pals?

Jesus. Brillo CUK's very own Warwick Davis offering to take Malv outside. What you going to do? Bite his kneecaps???
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Jesus. Brillo CUK's very own Warwick Davis offering to take Malv outside. What you going to do? Bite his kneecaps???
                  I said I wanted to discuss with him. Having trouble reading again?

And don't take the lord's name in vain. Or I will have to pray for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

**** sake, did someone tulip in your cornflakes today?!
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X