• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you clean behind your fridge?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a woman and I don't. I am a slag/slut/both
    15.38%
    I am a woman and I do. I am also a liar.
    7.69%
    I am a man. What is a fridge? In the kitchen you say? Where is that?
    50.00%
    I licked clean the back of AndyW mum's fridge when she was my dominatrix
    26.92%

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Yes, so its your house which is full of sluts.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Mine's built in. AFAIK it's not possible to clean behind it, but have to confess that I haven't tried very hard.

My better judgement tells me I probably shouldn't tell the 'dead frog under the fridge maggot infestation' story from our previous house.

Comment

When I cleaned round the back of TV2 3 years ago(I clean there about every 6 months) I found a mumified frog - the cat must have bought it in then chased it round there.

I do clean under the fridge - but you can't pull our fridge out without removing part of kitchen.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out the euphemism.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            I'm trying to figure out the euphemism.
            If its not on urban dictionary no doubt someone from cuk wuill add it soon....

Comment

Mine's fitted too. Anyway, if you clean too much, what are all the nice little Silverfish going to eat?
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Why has someone tagged this thread casual sexism? Its direct sexism.....

Comment

Yes, mine sits in an door frame. Just do in the other room open the door and hey presto.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

My kitchen fridge is built in. So - no.

I do also have a tall fridge freezer in the garage dedicated to alcohol and pizza, and I must admit I do clean behind that.

I love my garage.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X